A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to agree on that one... There's really nothing fresh about being a dirtbag, maybe when your 15 and rebelling against your parents but other then that, it's pretty lame...

if you would read the first post... you would see how it says there is a mix of grimey writers, and writers who have lives.. this thread wasnt created to show everyone how grimey we are.. it was created to show our style of property destruction. we have nothing to prove. i think people are just assuming alot and dont really know what theyre talking about.

i was just posting our crew's shit

now theres a west coast 3A and an east coast 3A

one is grimey, one is not.

but its all graffiti. i wasnt trying to cause problems. but its hard not to reply when people are ignorantly talking hella shit.

we do this, they do that. you either love us or you hate us. we're on some totally different shit. i posted this for people that jock us.. maybe the other crew should start somethin for people that jock them.

but being on here makes me feel like a total fag because i really do hate the internet. so stay up.

with a name like oprah, you cant help but sound like a fag

while being grimey and not really caring about your life isn't necessarily a requirement for being good at graffiti it definately gives you an edge over your competition. If you're ready to be arrested, or rather just don't care and you are willing to devote most of your time to graffiti instead of a job and you are down to do drugs that keep you going.... you're going to be up as fuck and no one can take that away from you. You will basically be able to king any place you'd like because you aren't scared.

while being grimey and not really caring about your life isn't necessarily a requirement for being good at graffiti it definately gives you an edge over your competition. If you're ready to be arrested, or rather just don't care and you are willing to devote most of your time to graffiti instead of a job and you are down to do drugs that keep you going.... you're going to be up as fuck and no one can take that away from you. You will basically be able to king any place you'd like because you aren't scared.

what about those of us who dont do drugs and try to be slick and are still hella up. the drugs have nothing to do with it. and as far as ready to be arrested. im so fuckin far away from ready to be arrested, but i still hit up whenever i can and its all i think about constantly.. its all about being obsessed with doing graffiti.. period. some of us are grimey and some arent.. and some are trying to get it together like myself.. i lived that shit. that doesnt make me any less of a writer.. and it doesnt make me any less "hard" because i'll still beat that ass if you got a problem. but not being scared is key and i give you that.

People who havent been to seattle need to shut their yappy little mouths. 3A is one of the most up if not the most up crew in seattle history EVER. INI is the only other crew based in seattle that comes to mind. Of course there is KYT and DTC, but both those are based out of a different city. So what if they dont peice everyday? They dont even claim being savage peicers, although i have seen fresh burners and whatnot. I remember numerous tv news and newspaper stories about 3A over the years. Ask any seattle local if they have seen something by 3A and i gaurantee you they will say yes. And the police fuckin hate em' too! Not much more you could ask for as far as a bombing FaaaMILY.

if you would read the first post... you would see how it says there is a mix of grimey writers, and writers who have lives.. this thread wasnt created to show everyone how grimey we are.. it was created to show our style of property destruction. we have nothing to prove. i think people are just assuming alot and dont really know what theyre talking about.

like the time one of you punched a girl in the face couse she said she didnt like your style that was pretty grimmy and showcased your diverse style of property damage. we have it all wrong when it comes to you guys good kids id say:lol:

remember the time one of you punched a girl in the face couse she said she didnt like your style that was pretty grimmy and showcased your diverse style:lol:

that never happend.. i punched her in the face because she was a bitch and she was going crazy on me like heart. it was a accident and i felt hella bad..

the only girl i wanna punch in the face is you.

Archived