A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, thats why everyone is pissed we got duped. Have ur thread, not hatin seattle for those of you cats on here who arent acting like fuckin 15 year old ICP listenin clowns.

ahhh hell no, he said 15 year old ICP listenin clowns ahhahahaha.

man they gotta fucked up image of what we must be like. face paint an everything. i hate that shit hahahaha! take that shit to orion center were straight outta new hoes.

fo real, icp is hella wack though. why is three 6 mafia doin songs with those idiots?

but for future referance.. whore 24, sambo, and lipid arent 3A.

but theyre the homies fasho.

shit really...my bad. the whore tag has a 3a next to it so i assumed he was, always though of lipids as 3a and someone told me sambo got put down a couple days ago.

that thing next to the whore tag is a 24.. i can see how you got confused though

i know nothing about sambo being down, as far as i'm concerned hes not, aquaintences are different then family.

and lipid is the homie.

who told gore to write 3A? hes never even kicked it with us. hes cool, but when i think about it.. he dont know any of us personally.

I don't know why you guys think you're the shit. First, if you guys were so grimey and crusty, you wouldn't have started your own thread explaining how you're "the real" 3a and how you only do illegal graffiti and how you're the new wave of graffiti for not giving a fuck. Big news: there are tons of writers that only do illegal graff and alot of them don't have time to toot their own horns on the internet. So that already gives them more street cred than you. Second, there's a definition for people that act all bad on the internet and bump their own crew all day and brag about all the prison time themselves and their homies are serving, it's called a "try-hard". Some of you guys try way too hard to act like you don't give a fuck. Note, the idea is to stay out of jail. If you're in jail all the time it usually only means that you're stupid. While I'm sure some of you guys are humble and cool and down-to-earth, the ones with the crackhead mentalities seemed to have shined through the rest of you on the internet here. Maybe you guys should do some community-crew spring cleaning. Like I said, alot of writers are crusty and punk and all that good shit, so don't act like you're bringing something new to the table. Get in where you fit in and maybe try to get up somewhere besides Seattle or SF. Only a few of you actually do and we know who those few are.

I don't know why you guys think you're the shit. First, if you guys were so grimey and crusty, you wouldn't have started your own thread explaining how you're "the real" 3a and how you only do illegal graffiti and how you're the new wave of graffiti for not giving a fuck. Big news: there are tons of writers that only do illegal graff and alot of them don't have time to toot their own horns on the internet. So that already gives them more street cred than you. Second, there's a definition for people that act all bad on the internet and bump their own crew all day and brag about all the prison time themselves and their homies are serving, it's called a "try-hard". Some of you guys try way too hard to act like you don't give a fuck. Note, the idea is to stay out of jail. If you're in jail all the time it usually only means that you're stupid. While I'm sure some of you guys are humble and cool and down-to-earth, the ones with the crackhead mentalities seemed to have shined through the rest of you on the internet here. Maybe you guys should do some community-crew spring cleaning. Like I said, alot of writers are crusty and punk and all that good shit, so don't act like you're bringing something new to the table. Get in where you fit in and maybe try to get up somewhere besides Seattle or SF. Only a few of you actually do and we know who those few are.

Good GOD thank you, I'm sick of the "hardcore" writers acting so "hard" with their crust life. You don't have to be a dirty low life to be up and good in graffiti, you choose the path. Their have been plenty of succesfull writers who aren't piece of shit scumbags. Being a dirty drug addict that gets arrested all the time doesn't make you better at graffiti hahaha, it just means your a stupid, ignorant, dirty, scumbag...

Good GOD thank you, I'm sick of the "hardcore" writers acting so "hard" with their crust life. You don't have to be a dirty low life to be up and good in graffiti, you choose the path. Their have been plenty of succesfull writers who aren't piece of shit scumbags. Being a dirty drug addict that gets arrested all the time doesn't make you better at graffiti hahaha, it just means your a stupid, ignorant, dirty, scumbag...

I have to agree on that one... There's really nothing fresh about being a dirtbag, maybe when your 15 and rebelling against your parents but other then that, it's pretty lame...