A A A

Again x 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from the bx baby believe me i wont state my name but im on their level in fact i believe im far beyond their level..and the 3a from new eng is far from soft.. what r u guys hardcore drugdealing gangbangers with your pants around your ankles thats a joke if you think thats what graffiti or hip hop is ur looooost...! get out of the thug life son come into the light come into the light..... and there is an eagr from connecticut that puts ur eagr to shame sorrrrrrryyyy if it hurts...! but oprah lol its the truth o ya and u can blow my fat donkey dick...!:lol:

im from the bx baby believe me i wont state my name but im on their level in fact i believe im far beyond their level..and the 3a from new eng is far from soft.. what r u guys hardcore drugdealing gangbangers with your pants around your ankles thats a joke if you think thats what graffiti or hip hop is ur looooost...! get out of the thug life son come into the light come into the light..... and there is an eagr from connecticut that puts ur eagr to shame sorrrrrrryyyy if it hurts...! but oprah lol its the truth o ya and u can blow my fat donkey dick...!:lol:

GRAFFITI ISNT HIP HOP YOU DUMBFUCK, IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT GRAFFITI YOUD AT LEAST KNOW THAT. SUCK ON MY FAT DONKEY DICK BITCH.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do you know these kids?

go listen to some atmosphere an cry into ya montana cans foooool.graff aint hiphop despite what your bitch ass believes.

is this really happening? the fact that ANY crew would try and say theyre bigger than the real 3A which is based out of new england is absolutely RIIIIIDICULOUS! Are you seattle kids honestly trying to say im gonna catch a hmm let me think GESER KEM OUIJA style piece out of any one of you LET ALONE A 3A WHOLECAR ROLLING NATIONWIDE. 3A is 3A, i was wondering for a second why there were all these fuckin toy tags writin 3A until i realised theres a crew who thinks they can rock 3a BETTER THAN SOME OF THE LEGENDS. Get a grip, better yet get a new crew name, stop damaging3A's rep, oh wait you cant, because its fuckin immortal.