big brother beat (animation)

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: big brother state (animation)

hahaha shit man i hope you're joking thats the most defeatist shit ive ever heard.

If you're really that depressed by it all maybe you should move to a different country and raise your children in such a way that they can resist that kind of shit. Or better yet maybe you could do something about it in your own country to stop the "new world order".

All it takes for evil to reign in the world is for good men to do nothing

hahaha shit man i hope you're joking thats the most defeatist shit ive ever heard.

If you're really that depressed by it all maybe you should move to a different country and raise your children in such a way that they can resist that kind of shit. Or better yet maybe you could do something about it in your own country to stop the "new world order".

All it takes for evil to reign in the world is for good men to do nothing

yumone: i don't know if i've ever asked you, but do you believe in "the new world order"?

i'll clarify: a one world govt ruled by a small group of people who have had the goal of ruling over the entirety of the planet for a very long time. not speaking of masons, illuminati, etc. i'm being serious.

can someone say new world order?

if only i knew this before i had

children what a sad world they have

to grow up in..........

children are awesome. don't get all emo about these fuckwads trying to do this to us. yumone dropped a great quote. here's another that is basically the same idea:

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." ben franklin

that video was well put together and pretty informative for the average schmo who is just waking up and pulling himself out from underneath a rug. I agree that it's not new information, but it was informative on an entry level to big brohams. rock on casek. I like these little gems you bring us.

that video was well put together and pretty informative for the average schmo who is just waking up and pulling himself out from underneath a rug. I agree that it's not new information, but it was informative on an entry level to big brohams. rock on casek. I like these little gems you bring us.

i try. have you noticed i've been trying to break out of alot of the stuff i post and post more "real" news? it's not really any different from what i was posting, but people respond much better to stuff coming from the proverbial horse's mouth.

i try. have you noticed i've been trying to break out of alot of the stuff i post and post more "real" news? it's not really any different from what i was posting, but people respond much better to stuff coming from the proverbial horse's mouth.

mred.jpg

the horse says it best!

yumone: i don't know if i've ever asked you, but do you believe in "the new world order"?

i'll clarify: a one world govt ruled by a small group of people who have had the goal of ruling over the entirety of the planet for a very long time. not speaking of masons, illuminati, etc. i'm being serious.

yeha i do think there is a group of elites that control the western governments of the world and big business together. however i don't think they're as all powerful as is often implied. I think the only people they really control are those that let themselves be manipulated (ie most westerners).

in terms of foreign affairs though and the way the 'new world order' slaughters 3rd worlders for money id really love to see everyone who has a part in it hung drawn and quartered.

I used to want to do somehting about it all but these days the only way i think about it is in terms of me myself living a good life and not perpetuating the cycle. I think its up to individuals to change their own lifestyle rather than for someone to change it for them

yeha i do think there is a group of elites that control the western governments of the world and big business together. however i don't think they're as all powerful as is often implied. I think the only people they really control are those that let themselves be manipulated (ie most westerners).

in terms of foreign affairs though and the way the 'new world order' slaughters 3rd worlders for money id really love to see everyone who has a part in it hung drawn and quartered.

I used to want to do somehting about it all but these days the only way i think about it is in terms of me myself living a good life and not perpetuating the cycle. I think its up to individuals to change their own lifestyle rather than for someone to change it for them

interesting. thanks yumone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

man theo,u are blind,not of the eyes,of the heart.

when a sign comes to you,you do nothing but laugh and deny it.

of course,confort yourself with thinking its a coincidence,youll be changing your login name soon when 911 truth goes public.

EMPTY-V

notice the music, the pyramid at the end,the eye and the bone hands,saturn which is worshiped as kronos(the father god,father of the chief god zeus,jupiter) by greek pagans(the illuminati or nwo mixed all the paganism and created a cult for themselves).

and the suspicious hitting of the hands which is done by the fat guy at the very beggining and by the pyramid,twice!...

COINCIDENCE! AHHHH

where there is secrecy there is something wrong.

you are one seriously stupid cunt juan. When fools like you call everything a conspiracy it desensitizes people and allows those in power to denounce anything as 'just another conspiracy theory from someone crazy like juan fuentes' even if for once there is a conspiracy theory with some credibility

read the boy who cried wolf

you are one seriously stupid cunt juan. When fools like you call everything a conspiracy it desensitizes people and allows those in power to denounce anything as 'just another conspiracy theory from someone crazy like juan fuentes' even if for once there is a conspiracy theory with some credibility

read the boy who cried wolf

good point. i took casek somewhat seriously when he first posted the wtc conspiracy thread, and told me he's not a conspiracy theorist and that was basically the only incident he felt was a conspiracy. he had some credibility there. but then that was all lost, when every news incident that popped up became a conspiracy, including the virginia tech killer who according to him and his prison planet bedbuddes, was manipulated by cia "mind control" mechanisms.

even though relatives in south korea said he was a strange and quiet child. i guess the whole "i'm a troubled child" act and cia manipulation started way back in korea.

ok at least u have an explanation to why does the mtv comercial looks like that?,where did they get the idea from?,its very accurate on the symbolism,u should think about that before insulting me like you did.remember u are in the internet,insults cannot be heard,just read,so it doesnt count if its not face to face.

also i didnt post the cho hui article to show u how exactly happened,its information that should be checked and analyzed and then u take your path,u cannot use that excuse for this topic.what about this video.why does it look like that? dont tell me its just to make fun of conspiracy theorists because i heard that already and its not a good excuse.

just because some stupid mtv commercial contains soem masonic symbolry doest mean its part of the nwo brain control machine

maybe some geeky designer that works for mtv just decided it would be a good idea to put it in the ad that is a pretty likely scenario

yes, the new world order doesn't exist (in your definition of one government having total control), but it exists in the ideal sense, and is being persued. but it was declared in the early 90's after the fall of the soviet union, and basically the US thought it could freely travel the globe unrestricted, bullying nations militarily, economically, and politically. unfortunately the fall of an opposing superpower has caused the US to be a reckless giant, and incidences like september 11th are manifestations of "the chickens coming home to roost." china will most likely be the next superpower to keep the US in check. in the meantime, nationless bands of terrorists are filling the void.

the wolfowitz doctrine was one of the most alarming, neocon imperialist writings i've ever read. fortunately it never became "official," as even other neocons like cheney told him to tone it down. but that was definitely a neocon philosophy based on the new world order.

since you say "not speaking of masons, illuminati, i'm being serious" -- does that imply that all that conspiracy bullshit about masons and the illuminati you guys have been spewing has just been nonsense?

just because some stupid mtv commercial contains soem masonic symbolry doest mean its part of the nwo brain control machine

maybe some geeky designer that works for mtv just decided it would be a good idea to put it in the ad that is a pretty likely scenario

the minute i saw it was from "MTV," it couldn't have been taken seriously.

yes, the new world order doesn't exist (in your definition of one government having total control), but it exists in the ideal sense, and is being persued. but it was declared in the early 90's after the fall of the soviet union, and basically the US thought it could freely travel the globe unrestricted, bullying nations militarily, economically, and politically. unfortunately the fall of an opposing superpower has caused the US to be a reckless giant, and incidences like september 11th are manifestations of "the chickens coming home to roost." china will most likely be the next superpower to keep the US in check. in the meantime, nationless bands of terrorists are filling the void.

the wolfowitz doctrine was one of the most alarming, neocon imperialist writings i've ever read. fortunately it never became "official," as even other neocons like cheney told him to tone it down. but that was definitely a neocon philosophy based on the new world order.

since you say "not speaking of masons, illuminati, i'm being serious" -- does that imply that all that conspiracy bullshit about masons and the illuminati you guys have been spewing has just been nonsense?

theo, i would urge you to look into the first page of the "who are they" thread. read those first few posts where i name them off and give a summary of their agenda/life.

look into what their succesors are currently doing (fulfilling something).

bush spoke openly of it in '91, but was not the first to utter its name. his son has mentioned "the ancient order of the ages", or "order of the ages". it's ultimately the same thing papa bear spoke of. it sounds like conspiracy because it is. not theory, mind you.

i believe that the masons, the illuminati, etc. are part of the same cover. whether its participants believe in evil deity's, whether they worship skulls, owls, etc. isn't really part of my concern. some do, some don't. the ultimate thing is this "new world order". the plans are all coming together at this moment in time. if it's not overly obvious that borders are opening, governments are being hijacked, things are changing in the last bastion of freedom and true democracy. we are the last stronghold.

i've told you guys about spp, the cfr, the bankrupting of america. just now are they talking about all this stuff on the news. they are being forced to. more americans are wising up, but still don't know the whole of the truth about what is going on. it's all for a scary almost science fiction-esque deal.

i know that sounds weird in itself, but it is gods honest truth.

Archived