hot jesus bathing suit for xmas

BOLT CUTTERS

JesusFuckingChrist.jpg

Despite its seemingly easy-going existence, the catfish is a powerful fighter on a hook, as experienced anglers will tell you. New Mexico waters support three species of catfish: the channel, flathead, and blue, found in both rivers and reservoirs.

Channel and flathead catfish each have eight black barbels ('whiskers') near the mouth and thick, smooth, scaleless skin. Their fins are dark and soft, except for portions of the dorsal and pectoral fins, which are sharp, serrated, and can be venomous. Nighttime is when catfish come 'alive' for most fishermen. During the day, catfish seek out dark, deep pools with submerged logs, rocks, or other debris.

Our society has been conditioned with quick-fix and band-aid medicine. We know from experience that this often times only gives temporary relief and in fact can generate a rebound effect of symptoms or undesirable side-effects. Complimentary medicine, in particular homeopathy and herbs, can play a very large part in the successful rearing of our animals. Homeopathy and herbs are essentially, natural healing processes, providing remedies to assist the patient to regain health by stimulating the body's natural forces of recovery. They concentrate on treating the patient, rather than the disease.

turtle.jpg

How can I tell if an egg is bad without breaking it?

Most everything has changed in the world of cooking in the past 250 years, but not the method for determining if you've got a bad egg.

There is a small air pocket in the large end of the egg. When the egg is fresh, the pocket is only about 1/8th of an inch deep and as large around as a dime. As the egg ages, however, it loses both moisture and carbon dioxide — shrinking — so that the size of the air space increases. And the size of the air space determines the buoyancy of the egg.

So if you submerge a very fresh egg in water, it will lie on the bottom. An egg that is a week or so old will lie on the bottom but bob slightly. An egg that is three weeks or so old will balance on its small end, with the large end reaching for the sky. And a bad egg will float.

Sandwich%20Set%201469.jpg

foul mouthed hot dog friends. never lose the fight!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you didn't tell me you were drinking, i feel left out. but, to commemorate what you've done for the jewish community i will leave this thread with some of your best quotes:

"if i blur my eyes while im lookin at a water balloon it might look like a bag of vaginas.. that doesnt mean im not gonna have sex with it.. or whatever"

"aight bet son.. im gonna PM you the first punch.. i can make my fonts pretty big son so protek ya e-neck"

"oops i spilleded beer on my boner"

"hahah yeah totally... im gonna try not to spill beer on my boner tonight"

"so a priest and a bowl of cereal walk into a bar right.. the priest says.. yo holmes habajuba zigity do.. the bowl of cereal just sat there!!"

AND THE BEST THREAD EVER....

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4730290#post4730290

"fuck a shrimp ill smell a shrimp righjht in its stupid face!" HAHHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING:lol:

Uhm catfish... so I walked by this corner the other day that had a seafood joint and a kfc right next to the other... It had to be the nastiest shit I have ever smelled... the combo of kfc and fried catfish made me want to vomit... but there were all these people eating at both just sitting there smiling... I have to conclude that all of those people were either aliens or had no sense of smell.. I am leaning towards them being aliens...