Messenger bags

OH.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've used plastic bags loads of times before. i'm clumsy and i always either drop em when climbing or leave them on a train or something. i want a messenger bag so i don't have to carry shit in my hand, and it'd still be easy to throw.

I suggest checking out places like spencers and hot topic. I'm a frequent buyer in both of those stores and they've got a bunch of messenger bags, the downside is that a lot of them are band oriented so if you aren't into rock music you are gonna look stupid. Then again since most of them are also black I'm sure a base coat of flat black primer will cover everything up.

this might sound really stupid to you guys but i really dont give a shit 'cause it works like a charm for me.

of course i use old clothes 2 bomb with so i picked up one of those mini icecoolers/lunch boxes

and it carrys exactly 3 cans + as many tips as i need and when the cops see me, they just think im coming back home from work.

^^ true zion

but heres the thing, i know that most writers on 12 are under 18 and they look mad young 2

so when the cops see them walking around with a brown paper bag, wtf are they gonna think? of course their gonna stop you 'cause you look like a minor and your walking around with a bag that appears to be holding a couple brews.. and trust me.. a spray can in a brown paper bag looks almost exactly like a brew.

Archived