this is cool...

CORPORAL-PUNISHMENT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That is actually pretty cool. Support your team! I can't wait 'til the game...

Edit: Fuck football? why? Did you get made fun of by the jocks for playing D&D? Or are you French?

Actually no, I just am not partial to meat head faggots that find pleasure in running back and forth from eachother and then patting eachother on the ass when "the play is good". Not to mention most of those guys don't have the brains that god gave a goose, oh and I've never played dnd, but I imagine it sucks about as much as football just without the dumb sheep/cult like following.

Ever heard Tiki or Ronde Barber Speak? They are intelligent as hell. Tiki is retiring early to go in to journalism (Although I can't agree with his choice of going to fox news). Just look at the college stats, there are tons of academic all-americans that go to the NFL. I honestly don't understand why people hate sports. If you didn't play who cares, it' still fun to watch, and competition is good for you. It teaches confidence and sportsmanship ( TO obviously didn’t get that lesson).

Ever heard Tiki or Ronde Barber Speak? They are intelligent as hell. Tiki is retiring early to go in to journalism (Although I can't agree with his choice of going to fox news). Just look at the college stats, there are tons of academic all-americans that go to the NFL. I honestly don't understand why people hate sports. If you didn't play who cares, it' still fun to watch, and competition is good for you. It teaches confidence and sportsmanship ( TO obviously didn’t get that lesson).

I'll not argue my point anymore except to say that some of the dumbest people I have ever known were jocks... and the ratio of smart ones to dumb ones is very small.

Alright, I won't argue either. I will say that I think you are stereotyping athletes as "jocks" and that carries a seriously negative connotation. Whatever, do your thing.

To stay on focus, Lets go Bears. Peyton is an awesome player but I really want to see him lose. I'M not really sure why, but I would love to see him have a horrible game. I think he's had too much hype all season.

27771799ng3.jpg

1. the barbers are smart

2. tiki retired early to go to journalism

3. fox news sucks

4. people who dont play sports are gay

5. but they should still watch

6. compitiion teaches blah blah blah

7. TO is HOMO

I'm so glad that the Pats lost. I'm stuck in NE and I'm tired of hearing about the "dynasty." Seriously, you have a good football team. You lost. Shut up. Every local sports broadcaster won't shut up about it, everything is if... I'm not saying the Pats suck, but seriously get over the loss.