addicted 2 metal... a2m

aerosol kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dig the bull crae alo.he always comes with his own style.granted most guys in a2m do as well.but caes stuff is like,loose and carefree feel to it.like he doesnt care if you dug his panel because he had fun painting it.sometimes he a little to loose.but for the most part he comes super original and fun looking everytime.ill take his nut out of my own mouth now thank you.

he just seemd underrated,no one ever says anything about his originality.but im a fan crae,you've got one fan in LoBlockLegend.we have mutual friends,if your ever out my way we'll do up some transit.

^^^ why the fuck would u post somethinglike that??? are u that fucking stupid? stop posting transit on the internet, especially a system not many people do. the last thing anyone wants is every toy on 12oz trying to do shit. keep sending all your shit/info to your european friends so i can know your every move and stop posting it on 12oz.