freight junkies post here!!!!

mr. Niceguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What a toy!

[ATTACH=full]229005[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229006[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229007[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229009[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229010[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229011[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]229012[/ATTACH]

Hooray!

@enteruncreativename

Are you using flash?

Jesus Christ kid, stop that shit before you get nabbed, or more importantly, you blow up your spot.

Read the Keeping Spots Chill thread from start to finish: I expect a 500 word essay breaking down why you shouldn't be a dumbass by next Monday.

• Like 1

@enteruncreativename

Are you using flash?

Jesus Christ kid, stop that shit before you get nabbed, or more importantly, you blow up your spot.

Read the Keeping Spots Chill thread from start to finish: I expect a 500 word essay breaking down why you shouldn't be a dumbass by next Monday.

My spot is in the middle of the woods and I don't have a flashlight. Besides, the article you linked me to said nothing about flash and I haven't had any trouble with my camera over the years. Typically I only take pictures when leaving.

Not a chance you read that whole thread, or understood half of it.

Some of the best spots in the country are "in the middle of the woods" and every single one of them has the potential to become monitored and lost when people act like fucking idiots.

Taking pictures with flash "only when leaving" still alerts people to the fact that someone is there, at all, ever. It only takes once for John Q Public to take note and let whatever rail/security/police know that something suspicious was happening at that location.

Common sense should tell you why its a boner move, that you'd need a forum thread to tell you not to do it reinforces that you are in the wrong fucking game.

Knock that shit off.

And to drive home what protester just said: it is not YOUR spot. Guaranteed other people have used it for years before you ever came along.