philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

08282010-002.jpg
i was there when the peice was done..on some real shit the whole fucking wall was gonna get rolled into a peice but due to the weather a modification in the plan was made and ERX made an OG call which he can make...a legend such as ERX stretching his legs is a wonderful thing for all you nobody ass writers sticking up for someone you dont even know...ERX still got shit living from 88 but hes toy? he rolls with the like of ENEM..DENSKE..OMNE..LM..RASAN..LUX(rip) i could go on...he down with every crew imaginable or cool with the upper management of the crews he isnt offocially down with. the shitty ass camera phone flick does it no justice anyway..ill make sure to let ERX know you fagots said hes toy..i hope you left a signature down there..but most likely you didnt cause you got no BALLS anyhow...next time we come thru well roll the whole wall..how about that you fucking cock smugglin ass dudes....

BY THE WAY ERX SAID HE STOPPED SAYING TOY BACK IN 88...AND HE REMINDED ME THERE WAS 2 FUCKIN FAGGOT ASS KIDS WHO WAS TOO SHOOK TO COME DOWN THE TRACKS WHEN ME..STAN..AND ERX WAS DOING THE WALL..THEY WAITED AROUND THE BEND LIKE TO HOMO ASS NIGGAS AND CAME BACK AND WROTE TOY AFTER WE LEFT...ERX SAID A REAL WRITER WOULDA LEFT HIS NAME AFTER GOING OVER IT.HE GOT HIS FLICKS ALREAYD SO HE COOL ANYHOW. BUT DRANE OR THE FEW HEADS THAT FREQUENT THIS PARTICULAR SPOT HE GOT YALL IN THE CROSSHAIRS..AND HE WILL GO OVER EVERYTHING HE FINDS OF YALLS SO BE AFRAID...GUESS YALL GOT THE SO CALLED TOY OUT THE BOX NOW FAGGOTS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahaa ok im going to stop now cuz this aint going no where.....you aint statin your name and your just talkin shit behind a screen....aint no snitchin going on over here...fall back

Shut the fuck up, GAY-LAX. Get the fuck outta here with your wanna be down by talkin slang bullshit. Fall back on my nuts u skinny lil bitch. I need not state my name but best believe the NEXT time I see u I will make my identity known, fucking clown. You're just as much a toy as gay ass TOT. Fucking fudge packing faggots. You two deserve each other.

And to all u dickheads who jumped on ERX's dick all of the sudden, if u go back and fucking READ the actual posts you'll be surprised to learn he was never dissed. You fucking faggots love to turn shit around and upside down just like a bunch of little bitches. Fucking pussies.

Shut the fuck up, GAY-LAX. Get the fuck outta here with your wanna be down by talkin slang bullshit. Fall back on my nuts u skinny lil bitch. I need not state my name but best believe the NEXT time I see u I will make my identity known, fucking clown. You're just as much a toy as gay ass TOT. Fucking fudge packing faggots. You two deserve each other.

And to all u dickheads who jumped on ERX's dick all of the sudden, if u go back and fucking READ the actual posts you'll be surprised to learn he was never dissed. You fucking faggots love to turn shit around and upside down just like a bunch of little bitches. Fucking pussies.

ok how can i increase my odds.....please tell me where i should go and what events to attend because i would really like you to do this...........please