philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FILA.

Go Broncos!

It's quitting time.

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_14117028

ironic huh ?

go home loser. daddys callin you for dinner

HAHA. Been gone 3 months, big guy.:lol: :cool:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/redskins/2010-04-06-the-bell-tolls-donovan-mcnabb_N.htm

... and the circle is complete. good riddance loser. an entire career, nothing to show for it. contender? nahhh. total pretender. stay on the sideline sonson

shit non writers talk about boner too, i know kids who that know what the B means, i had a homeless guy come up to me while i was bombing and start talking about boner...about 3 years ago. people can try to hate/ignore him but boner gets up...no homo.

If your a philly purist it's hard to show love for Boner.... he has no philly handstyles, his soft blow ups are straight nyc with that silly face, and never once saw a piece ..... always seems to be caught up in controversy and never seen him at any graff meetings.

but only A fucking idiot can ignore his mad rallies....

in the end that's is the largest reason this shit is done end of the discussion..

i dont hate boner..everytime im on this site sumone is talkin shit about him..im jus usin him as example of sumone who has mad rep but ppl hate on him becuz he got no philly hands...anyone who has mad rep goood 4 u i jus hope u have a proper hand to back it up..atadelphia i wud love to kno what u write?