philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bad? 90% of the philly shit posted in here is pure garbage and you call his shit bad? lol

i dont disagree with you. are you tryin to say boners bees are good though?? cause thats what i take from your message. your totally missin the point moron....

i dont disagree with you. are you tryin to say boners bees are good though?? cause thats what i take from your message. your totally missin the point moron....

the morons are the people who think they're hot and they're not. fact of the matter is, boner is dope. he def brought some much needed flavor and competition to this weak ass graff town. who is competing with him .. kas? solo? sock? skum? all those dudes (and many more) are extra weak. and if u think they're dope you're just as wack as they are. again, being up does not make you good. boner is up AND good at what he does. it is mind boggling to me how so many clowns on the forum support those weak ass writers i just mentioned and many others. how did the traditional standards of whats good fall to the wayside? i think its a fucking disgrace that a legend like jk would even associate with a horrible toy like kas. where are his standards? and who lets these toys into legendary philly crews like icp, etc? back in the day you had to have rep AND skill to be down with pdf, icp, trk, i2i, etc. now it seems anybody can throw a crew name up regardless of skill level. call me a hater all you want because the fact is i DO HATE WACK GRAFFITI !!

STOP SUPPORTING BAD GRAFFITI !!

and to the idiot who complained about me NOT posting photos, eat a dick. why the hell should i post anything? these lame ass tards will neither appreciate nor learn from it. everyone already swears they're the shit and that is why there's ZERO improvement among this new generation of bombers. tell kas, solo, sock, etc to go burn a wall from end to end with pieces and see what happens .... THEY CAN'T !!