philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

YES. i saw that fucker on rhawn street like a month ago, dudes lucky i was with my old man and not my friends or he woulda caught a ass beatin.

^lemko is my hero lol. one of these days im gonna get off my lazy ass ....

yeah. thatll show him.

:confused: :nope:

everybody gettin all fired up over these neihborhood napoleans talkin so bold online? but this dude is out there in his hood takin kids rep and what do they do?

9781846462856.jpg

thats whats REALLY sad. not that this fuckface is out there buffin shit. (altho that is pretty sad) but clearly dude cares MORE about keepin them poles shiny than the kids in his hood care about gettin rep. sad state of affairs

keep talkin about lemko online. and keep on keepin it really real out there. yeah dawg. thatll show him.

yeah. thatll show him.

:confused: :nope:

everybody gettin all fired up over these neihborhood napoleans talkin so bold online? but this dude is out there in his hood takin kids rep and what do they do?

thats whats REALLY sad. not that this fuckface is out there buffin shit. (altho that is pretty sad) but clearly dude cares MORE about keepin them poles shiny than the kids in his hood care about gettin rep. sad state of affairs

keep talkin about lemko online. and keep on keepin it really real out there. yeah dawg. thatll show him.

what does me posting mr. rude have to do with anything you said.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:03 PM

People send me reports like this one:

"Planet Aid Clothes & shoes collection box right behind Chinese rest. on Hasbrook ave. (formally Stoxy's steaks) has "Dank" on it the box is a bright yellow Do you have any Yellow Paint , Clip won't be out there till next Wed thanks"

If anybody knows who this character "Dank" is, please let me know. This idiot has been tagging the Fox Chase neighborhood for at least three years.

air max dont act like u dont know wen u know damn well who sent that to u....and it wasnt dank ill tell u that. ahahah

lemko got your names in his mouth... so dont hate him to much, thats the name of this game.

I wouldnt get all bent outta shape about him buffin rhawnhurst rep either... no diss, its a neighborhood i would love to own a home in, i dont know about routing though :lol:

c/o: a couple pages back... i think DIGS or JUSPIX took that picture, all of mine were shitty. Maybe they could dig that one up for you. (free agua)

EAGLES SUNDAY!!!

PLAYOFF BASEBALL IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...

LETS GO!