philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

any help? why is that small?

i tried to go to south philly on the el.. and i wound up at 69th street . i got on at 8th street from my patco connecta. but i guess i went the wrong way. itt was cool though because i experienced more philly culture in upper darby that bus is sucks though.

Anyone got a pic of this bridge in NE Philly? Read below curious what it looks like. Sucks I don't live in philly anymore........

from fb....is irritated about the bridge that used to be painted as an American flag and welcomed people into NE Philadelphia when you enter Philly from Tacony bridge.... it now has now been painted over with 'spray paint art' and a rainbow of colors ...that looks like a weird flag... can we petitiion to get the flag and welcome back ?!?

any help? why is that small?

i tried to go to south philly on the el.. and i wound up at 69th street . i got on at 8th street from my patco connecta. but i guess i went the wrong way. itt was cool though because i experienced more philly culture in upper darby that bus is sucks though.

ima say..

galax

tober

zoa

for all them roofs..that was dope.

sye

everywhere i go just about.

spy

demo

forever

curve

for the pieces

bx

oz

rabe

rx

praez

epic

for the longevity /comeback action

myself

for making this list.

mcnabbed

lefty2

evilone666

for being annoying as humanly possible.

You are on my list for being consistent and funny. Phil, tops that shit though. Hilarity ensues! Back on the ignore list you go....CHEERLEADER!:lol: