philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

^And my boy Boner brushing that good old fashioned Philly hate right off his shoulders!:biglaugh:

shut the fuck up.......... your worst then him......... shit atleast his lil B, and some of his hands, (except that tall hand he tried that shit was complete garbage:lol: ) fills are clean.....

you got just as much bullshit arrogance as him and you really suck ...........i've been in other threads and seen you talk as much shit as him and post your shit up there too.........

you are honestly THE WORST philly writer in the last 10 years ...........i wont take away from the work you put in cause you did bomb pretty heavy at one point ..........

Oh I see. You're e-budies with that douchebag in chanel zero so now you wanna talk shit.:lol:

State your name at least.

e buddies..... i just happened to go in there lookin at shit and seen you talkin' shit ............

you gat a big mouth for someone that sux soooooo bad......i still remember when you first started with all those stickers .........that was when you first started and you haven't changed a bit .................but its cool atlest i'm complimenting your work ethic ........you were up, you just sucked .............you wanna know who i am lets just say we know each other and i know you alot better then you know me................;)

be safe SIKFUK!

e buddies..... i just happened to go in there lookin at shit and seen you talkin' shit ............

you gat a big mouth for someone that sux soooooo bad......i still remember when you first started with all those stickers .........that was when you first started and you haven't changed a bit .................but its cool atlest i'm complimenting your work ethic ........you were up, you just sucked .............you wanna know who i am lets just say we know each other and i know you alot better then you know me................;)

be safe SIKFUK!

Oh I see "Sawzaw" got a new name.:lol: Don't be mad at me homie, be mad at yourself. And your girl.:lol:

SIK. you got it twisted. You can't assume everybody is sawzall.

We all remember that it was your B uddy that started talking E-shit .

We all know that Boner's gonna blow spots,

We all know he's gonna flick 'em like mad.

We all know he's gonna post and re-post 'em.

We all know Philly's gonna hate on 'em until he get some respect for the scene.

We all know he's gonna feed off the hate and not give respect.

We all see he ain't X'in Philly heads after last year either.

And by now, we SHOULD all know that it ain't worth the time, effort or breath to debate his redundant ass.