philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shut the fuck up.......... your worst then him......... shit atleast his lil B, and some of his hands, (except that tall hand he tried that shit was complete garbage:lol: ) fills are clean.....

you got just as much bullshit arrogance as him and you really suck ...........

you are honestly THE WORST philly writer in the last 10 years ...........i wont take away from the work you put in cause you did bomb pretty heavy at one point ..........

Wow, I'm the worst? That's pretty fucking bad. Like the absolute worst? Damn.

I'm sorry for hurting your eyes so bad. Maybe you can take me under your wing and teach me how to be as good as you. I can call you my oldhead. You can call me son. You're so good at what you do.

PICT0034.jpg

bondliquidhase.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

Please, help a fella out. Give me some pointers.

that plays a part in the whole scenario but to come down here actin' like you kinged the city because you post some bullshit flix of you and other philly writers thats what makes it funny ..........what makes it really funny, and you can almost see why he acts like that, is because other bullshit, wannabe, writers from other cities that are on his dick and probably don't know him......example:

(racoon <-----------DICKEATER:eek:

boner boner boner 07 )

....... with 12oz accounts come on here actin like they know what shit is hittin' for around here cause of the internet flix, which if i seen the same 15 flix over and over again i would probably think the same thing.............

then to make it worse he came down here tryin' to act all tough and got sonned by a well known writer from around here.....

i've seen outta towners come here and wreck shop either with someone from here or by themselves , but that was because they came here actin' humble and to graff for all the REAL reasons .........mainly the love of paintin'

nobody automatically started to hate this man he just acts like he's someone special cause he graffiti's and really he's no one at all...........and will never be if he constantly tries to talk shit and beef wit people, but damn, (all they cocky, arrogant shit to the side) nobody likes havin' their shit x'ed...........but people do like to be talked about whether good or bad?

all promotion is good promotion.......go figure?

I just find this post to be ironic comin from what i would assume to be a graff writer. To King is to Get up to Get up is Promote your self and if you aint in it to win it then quit it. .. yes people can get the wrong idea from the internet but, that's like if someone went to one section of a city n saw it crushed .. and automatically assumed who was king. Either way thou, the more ppl speak on him and rag him 'cuz he's gettin up n flixin it for the net .. the more fame he is getting and the more props he'll receive for going to a whole nother state n makin that much noise.

Wow, I'm the worst? That's pretty fucking bad. Like the absolute worst? Damn.

I'm sorry for hurting your eyes so bad. Maybe you can take me under your wing and teach me how to be as good as you. I can call you my oldhead. You can call me son. You're so good at what you do.

PICT0034.jpg

bondliquidhase.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

Please, help a fella out. Give me some pointers.

you have no clue what your even talkin' about........

would you like to buy a vowel?:lol:

you guys can think boner is as up as he makes it seem but if u r from philly or go there ever youi would know whats really good

making noise?just cause people talk about how dumb u are for posting EVERY flick u have of your styuff in philly and ny 10 times over does not mean your making noise at all the internet is nothing so dont confuse yourself

seriously i mean look at the comments goin on thru the threads do u guys ever read back through what u posted and relize how ridiculous it sounds

not for nuthin "rege" but have you ever even been to north philly (which is where most of these pictures are from) to even speak on what or who is up? Personally i could give a fuck about all this beef, but i will say this, its not worth ANYONES effort to try and clown boner... NY writers are a completely different animal than philly writers, they are BUILT for beef, at least 50% of their writing usually revolves around it... and its kinda hard to beat someone at there own game.. even if its on your home field. Its obvious that when he does "B's" all around your fill ins and straight letters that hes just toying with you to get under your skin and show you that "he can get up here too, and he could have just as easily gone over you" in all honesty, im not defending the dude or siding with him or nuthin, but it would make sense for everyone involved to just squash it... its MAD petty at this point, and you all are good enough that you could be concentrating on other more productive shit... take it how you want it... i just would think this is getting old to everyone involved as much as those just watching.... whatever, peace.