philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

MY NIGGA TATERTOTS DOING BIG THANGS. THATS WATS POPPIN NAHIMSAYIN. GO BIG OR GO HOME NAHMEAN. YO BRONX IF YOU SEE THIS HOLLER ATCHA BROTHA. IMA TAKE YOU TO SPOTS OUT HERE IN NYC AND WE'LL BOMB THE BRONX WHILE EATING EMPANADAS NAHIMSAYIN. WE'LL RUN AROUND IN CHONKLETA'S AND CATCH TAGS ON CARS NAHIMSAYIN. HOLLA @ CHA GUALA MA NIGGA. STAY UP PHILLY. BIG UPS TO MA NIGGA BONER YOUNG KROOKLYN KINGS NAHIMSAYIN. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAT!!!

AYO WHO IS TRYINA BUY A CASE OF EMPANADAS OFF ME FOR 20BUCKS. CASE HAS ATLEAST 200 FRESHLY ROLLED EMPANADAS MA NIGGAZ. IF YALL LOOKIN TO GET YA EAT ON HOLLA AT ME SLIME. BIRD GANG BITCH 2011. YALL NIGGAS RIGHT NOW TRIFLIN ON MY SWAG NAHIMSAYIN. BLOOD GANG BITCH ALL DAY EVERY DAY. YAL NIGGAS GOTTA PROBLEM WITH MY RED FLAG COME TO THE BLOCK AND HOLLA ATCHA BOY IIGHT MA NIGGAS STAY UP AND STAY SPRAYIN.

YOU DRAWLIN MY PINYATA. I AINT NEVA HERD OF A NIGGA NAMED WAR2. IM STRAIGHT OUT OF NEW YORK CITY AND IZ TRYINA GET IN CONTACT WITH MY LONG LOST BUDDY OUT IN KILLADELPHIA NAHIMSAYIN MA NIGGA. YA NEEDA GET A BEACON EGG AND CHEESE AND CALM DOWN WITH YOUR ACUSSATIONS MY MANZ. JEALOUSY IS A FEMININE TR8 MY NIGGA. I GOT SOME WET WIPES FOR YOU AT THE CRIBO IF YOU NEED ANY. HOLLA AT ME BRONX I GOT SOMESHIT TO SAY TO YOU<--------