philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

more bullshit from phillys favorite cheerleader. toy stop fronting already!

=Thunder_Chief;7340688 no god damn jumpout squads.

Philly is actually about their shit!

a few corrections:

1st off- lining someones fill like that dont take nerves. that shit is pussy and you deserve what you get

2nd- whats a jumpout squad?

peoples heard the story by now from heads that was there. for the record it was a fair one- one on one, not five on one. you still crumpled like a ragdoll

AND you deserved what you got. wheres them x-men when you need em? lol

keep that post count up sideliner. you live online

from an international perspective...

shout out to philly for being the most criminally underrated graffiti city on the planet. granted, i'm not the most knowledgeable cat around, but in my humble opinion there isn't a city on the entire planet that has anything even remotely comparable to the "philly" handstyles we've seen over the last few decades, so yeah - THANK GOD FOR PHILLY AND KEEP DOING YA THIDDANG MOTHERFUCKERS!

from an international perspective...

shout out to philly for being the most criminally underrated graffiti city on the planet. granted, i'm not the most knowledgeable cat around, but in my humble opinion there isn't a city on the entire planet that has anything even remotely comparable to the "philly" handstyles we've seen over the last few decades, so yeah - THANK GOD FOR PHILLY AND KEEP DOING YA THIDDANG MOTHERFUCKERS!

like you, i dont know it all, but i would compare brasil's scene to philly's scene. they both concentrate on tags. but i never been to brasil, i just get that from the pics and videos i see from down there. thanks for not being one of the morons thats thinks philly hands suck cause they cant read em........

0427001721.jpg

does this say "kber" or "laber"

either way bump and if any1 got some can u post up some of kaber aka kber aka kbr flix thats my boy and i aint seen him in a minute

and rip task vip your missed everyday joey