philly--->

cantbomb

Rules are Rules!

You CANNOT Write a name that has been taken, ESPECIALLY if they passed away...

NO EXCEPTIONS!

Especially when they have had a heavy influence on our CITY'S GRAFF HISTORY! (kap, span, dane, lux, revs, sox, sam, etc...) That shits just DISRESPECTFUL!

RULES ARE RULES!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i rok THE NORTHFACE

• Tax Report

• clownshoes

• vintage wears

just curious when this became the exception?

if its about respect- outta towners outta be respecting the local scene or be prepared for the consequences. if theres a writer thats already up with that name when they come for a visit, they get up with an alias or expect beef with that writer. wheres the exception?

also hasnt it always been this way?

YO BLUNTZ,

WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY (RIP)? WOULD YOU SAY THIS IS THE EXCEPTION? OR DOES HE DESERVE A LITTLE MORE RESPECT?

DCP_4671.jpg.13a44067581e6117c3d05e7fbf036aed.jpg

DCP_4672.jpg.ebb87840498331b02affa01a2a948dfd.jpg

GOOD POINT MR. STAIN!

But the bottom line is; History prevails itself.

Ask peka, when he used to write Kers, and he was told by legends to stop that...

Or SOCK who chose sock instead of SOX...

Or anyone who wrote a name and had no knowledge of it being used b4. (its happened on several occasions)

Out of respect, you change it. Weather its only a letter or the whole name; you still change it!

Example: Like my name, I would never use the initials 'SA' out of respect for ESAE....

Ya Dig?

GOOD POINT MR. STAIN!

But the bottom line is; History prevails itself.

Ask peka, when he used to write Kers, and he was told by legends to stop that...

Or SOCK who chose sock instead of SOX...

Or anyone who wrote a name and had no knowledge of it being used b4. (its happened on several occasions)

Out of respect, you change it. Weather its only a letter or the whole name; you still change it!

Example: Like my name, I would never use the initials 'SA' out of respect for ESAE....

Ya Dig?

Yo, I was gonna use PEKA as an example... this is true.... HE went around the hood writing KERS... and even went as far as trying to bite KERS hand. Then he told KIM that KERS was his uncle..... the bottom line is nobody was showing love to PEKA until he changed his name.

rules are meant to be broken.

I never had toys growing up cuz I would always break toys...:mad:

Two decades later and aint a dam thing change buddy...:lol:

FOR EVERY GAME YOU PLAY THERES RULES...

BREAK THE RULES, SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. :D

IT COULD BE A CHOPPED TAG, OR A LACK OF RESPECT FROM WRITERS FOR THE REST OF YOUR CAREER... :scrambled:

YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN DESTINY. :cool:

The game is all fucked up..... Niggas writing dead people's shit.... There is a lack of style out there......and the tunnels are buffed white from end to end.

So this is for all the REAL writers and true fans..... put on your glasses, cause your about to have TUNNEL VISION!!!

1921890760_graff004.jpg.6296b8a70bf479f5135ae4dc0e79627c.jpg

745720018_graff005.jpg.25b33e726ebd6702c01bae5cae92c1be.jpg

182277160_graff006.jpg.c1e9cfdbd2ff7c658b9d596750524480.jpg

795673117_graff007.jpg.9c387b9732fc2f95f9b4df9c78e342dc.jpg

1805771694_graff009.jpg.0c8a304df2ee73c6034b8eba39f78d74.jpg

1366934683_graff008.jpg.3a5c0ca6d0aaa96146fd2148e6cc9a1b.jpg

781649253_graff010.jpg.4ab9b277ce2f8b8511b1fe803f0d4847.jpg

graff.jpg.8aa775c635240ba4a4f2ae79f54ab4e7.jpg

DSC03296.jpg.3049f16618180b5bfa6001a1d70fe07b.jpg

• Like 1

YO BLUNTZ,

WHAT ABOUT THIS GUY (RIP)? WOULD YOU SAY THIS IS THE EXCEPTION? OR DOES HE DESERVE A LITTLE MORE RESPECT?

i wasnt aware there was ANY 'exceptions'. thats why i asked about it when came up

i didnt name names because ultimately its between two people- the original writer and the one biting. OR if the writers passed away- his people and the one biting.

personally i didnt know mad icp and dont know mad esc, so who cares what i think about it?

when i said "exception" my meaning was that maybe said persons came here and didnt know. i

mean, how could they if we were talking about some cat from say 70's/80's era philly graff?

keep in mind another thing as well, back then, i cant recall many (if any) outta towners coming

here to write so this is definitely a new phenomenon as well as the phenomenon of newjacks

assuming legendary writer's names. i dont even really care anymore. it all seems so pointless.

its a new era and cats seem to think they're entitled to shit whether its theirs or not so

whatever. its just as futile as bitching about the poor quality of current graff in the city .. why

even bother?

Yo is that BRUE KMD? AKA the Brewmeister formerly down wit the K. RAVE used to say he was PC property. what a shame.....

yea thats brue pfp/kmd... he aint seeing the streets of philly no time soon... ashame he had to get caught up, but thats an expl of a RIDER...