philly--->

cantbomb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear IBIYIINID,

Game's over.

"Bow down when I come to your town"....Phil!

Different coast, same game...

Peace and props to those I met, "ran in to" and, admired.

Philly, was fun!

NP >>> SP!

SIRE, BONER, DISTO, CASPER, VATOE, MEK, BOB, WARS, TORO, ADS, NATE, BK, OHZEE, SEAP, KEN, EZE, TOT, OMEGA, MOYOSKE, REKER, SOCK, HAVOC, ESTE, ANT 5, MECRO, KE, GAGE, BE, FEV, MAD, SKREW, CENSE, BMU, BONDSKE, STEEZ, SOLO, CROWN, OBUR, HUNT, TALENT, NAROE, DREAD, REAGAN, TOBER, 4EVA, HOTHEAD, KENES, BARK, KASE, GRAPE, OUTIE, DEPHT, NIXON, TWERP, KARD, CURVE, BEASE, NTEL, BRED and, TUPHER.......THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 and Susquehana. 4 and Dickinson.

Fuck 5th and Cecil though. LOL!

World tourin' and paper chasin',

---- ----

RACKED YESTERDAY. GAME ON, YOU BEYOND blahblahblah...OH YEAH, YOU'RE THE blahblahblah aka BEYOND!

HAHA. Been gone 3 months, big guy.:lol: :cool:

whats funny is nobody knows your gone, cuz you aint up like that and the way you always wildin out online like a bitch, its like you never left. face it fag, you live online. keep posting in here or youll be forgotten fast

but just for shits and gigglies, lets try and understand this. you been gone for 3 months (?) yet you continue to come into this thread every day with six different screen names and play the fool like you do ? how many diff screen names have you been BANNED with?

right. sounds like the definition of a sideliner to me

givin shout outs via computer screen from 1000 miles away to a list a people who are ACTUALLY up does not make you a part of this. bitch stop frontin! those dudes are NOT your people

whatever wherever your the same fucking fag. get some pom-poms cheerleader, you aint in this game

>>>all reposts.... or self promo cause i wanna be inanet famouse

thats all youll ever be cause your shits only on paper and pennypack backstreets

exzactly!!!!!!!!!1.... its holmesburg/mayfair backstreets though.... and more the back streets of the backstreets,,,...

and i posted all wack shit...not just some...except for the blonde who swallowed my nuts..

wait! the one tag was at the wishy washy in center city...i think thats gotta count for something.. atleast a 1/2 a cool point