^^^SUPER STEAMED $$$ MISE^^^

trim dgg tsl tnc

more like gayroll. anyways never said i "knew your history" or w/e, like i said just stating facts wat more can u really say to a "no name" so y argue? ever think of that. u must be insecure to take time out of your day to read and reply hmmmmmm

yeah, I hang on a thread waiting for every word you say. killah.....rest your neck

Someone PM me and tell me who this guy is in real life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

How can you front on mise. When he came back out hard in 04 boston graff was in a stagnant state. He literally stepped bostons game up within a year or two, single handedly. Look at Back and Hare especially. They have progressed alot from these last few years of writing with mise. (thats not a dis to back or hare, they were dope before, im just trying to make a point) And that goes for just about every other writer whos down with mise. They all knew they had to burn if they were going to be a factor in bostons graff scene. And I dont even know mise so I have no reason to say shit in his favor, but this kid is just saying some crazy shit i had to respond to. Big up Mise, do your thing....

• 2 weeks later...

How can you front on mise. When he came back out hard in 04 boston graff was in a stagnant state. He literally stepped bostons game up within a year or two, single handedly.....

i heard theres a underground graffiti training camp in madagascar. i heard the only way to get in is that you have to be invited or reffered by existing members like gmail. I heard the instructors are so ill that they know when any city in the world is going to get wack and what they they do is kidnap potential inviteies in the middle of the night when there sleeping. true story. mise was away for a bit and i found out where he went. he went through an intense training course led by the real og's of graffiti, theres rumors on who these instructors are but its never been confirmed. now these are just speculations but if the pieces fit the puzzle, it just might just be true.

yo flixstar, with all the dumb shittalking on here sometimes its hard to tell. When you replied to my post were you agreeing with me and just joking around or were you being a wiseass because you didnt agree with what i said. If you were being a wiseass, I would like to know what was wrong with what i said. I aint trying to get into any retarded online beef with you, im a lil too old for that. Im just looking for some healthy discussion. Much respect

yo flixstar, with all the dumb shittalking on here sometimes its hard to tell. When you replied to my post were you agreeing with me and just joking around or were you being a wiseass because you didnt agree with what i said. If you were being a wiseass, I would like to know what was wrong with what i said. I aint trying to get into any retarded online beef with you, im a lil too old for that. Im just looking for some healthy discussion. Much respect

my comment wasnt meant towards you, i used your statement to make a general joke. no offense. I already had mise pm me in all CAPITALS cause i leaked his secret i dont need no other members mad at me! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Allright flixstar, its cool, i just wasnt sure because of all the other morons on here. This should be a lesson to them, we resolved our problem amicabally, and didnt start acting like we were internet gangsters. Now lets all sit in a circle and sing kumbaya. lol. Much respect flixstar, and mise keep on keeping on.

• 1 month later...

Archived