JORDANS

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

mike really been fallin off lately...im not gonna buy a pack dude.

they always throw a really hot shoe with a wack one..like that paack with the 7's..the grey and black one go hard..but the white ones are fuckin corny b..actually white all white shoes period are corny..

i did however buy these tho

jordan60plus1.jpg

air-jordan-release-dates-ajf4-blk-rd-09.jpg

^^at the jump i really was feelin neither one of these..they look better in real life...the 60+ really go hard IMO

not gonna buy any more j's till these 2 come out

air-jordan-release-dates-aj12-blk-red.jpg

air-jordan-release-dates-space-jams.jpg

for some reason i think the space jams are gonna be a european release..i hope not, but i think so..

but as of now their gonna drop november 27th

air-jordan-release-dates-space-jams.jpg

for some reason i think the space jams are gonna be a european release..i hope not, but i think so..

but as of now their gonna drop november 27th

nope us release,only in certain stores,so basicly you gotta know people in order to get them

• 3 weeks later...

ive never worn those ones yet... i should. i wear all the other ones from that stretch of releases (except for the ucla colored ones which i sold)

It would be nice to get a new pair of spacejams... but i wont be stressing over it. I honestly havent bought any new shoes in a while, but i would grab them if i had the opportunity. I wish the blk/cmnt 3's woulda came out singly... that "pack" stuff is for the birds... (pause)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
....heas the pik

MY SHITS!.....oh has anyone heard anything about an annivarsary retro 1 package coming out i think its supposed to be like whit and grey or some shit..not sure but if you know anything about this leeme know where i can look it up online

Archived