JORDANS

eye for an eye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

Click on any T Mobile Banner ad ***you see throughout 12ozProphet.

Once on the T Mobile site, Check out the new Nokia Astound. Take a screen grab of the Phone and get Two Free weeks of VIP..***

Click any other 2 advertisers ads ***screen grab within the advertisers site and send along with the T Mobile ad and get a month of VIP!!!***

Thats a full month for submitting 3 screen grabs letting us know you've visited their site.***

Then***Send us your screen grab via Private message, we will update accounts once a day so please be patient while we update your account. Make sure you submit correctly, we will not reply back to submissions that are wrong.

Show our advertisers love and check out what they have to offer... It only takes a few minutes anytime your on***12ozprophet.com***to click an ad and check out their goods.

This contest will run all week until Friday - April 22nd, 2011 .. 6 p.m. EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

WIN FREE MONTHS OF 12OZ. VIP STATUS

• 1 month later...
yessir - in like 01 or whenever they came out last i tried em on. Said ehh not sure if i like em. Didnt cop em. Felt stupid after so this time im getting 2 or 3

I had these when they first came out while I was in middle school dudes hating to hard on them. got another pair yesterday, its nice when you have friends that work at footlocker and foot action. no waiting in lines and get their discount. Im happy.

• 3 weeks later...

im selling off some crap i dont want. i been out the game for years and having 260 pairs is getting annoying...

retro grape 5s sz11.5

3 pair of them Spizike shits in 8.5 and 9

black red white 1s retro patent leather joints (worn)

retro 7s olympics sz8

5 retros white and red sz9.5 (trade down to 8.5)

7 retro Bordeaux sz9 (trade down to 8.5)

• 6 months later...

They probably won't re-release for a while. I don't see any 3's coming out in 2012, since it seemed like 2011 was the year of the 3.

Those don't look too hot, unless they want less than 200 don't cop.

If you like the 4s go for a pair this year

The Cements, Military's, Bred's come out this year

• 3 months later...

I don't. Some mom and pops sell you the sneakers early but with a certain markup. Fuck lining up and fuck resellers, I just won't buy jordans. last jordans i copped were the metallic V's, my lady just walked into niketown while i was double parked and copped the last pair of size 11. This was a day AFTER the release back in 06 or 07.

so how do you guys go about coping.. i know your not waiting lin line over night... resellers can suck a dick.. so what you guys do?

im currently fuckin a bitch that works at house of hoops. used to have a bitch at niketown but that shit is closed for remodeling...im not down with that lining uo shit. or that resell shit. i dont even like waking up early on saturdays b. but i mostly just buy other shit these days. i couldnt get the white 4's because of thirsty hypebeast type niggas. gonna get the olympic 6's black and blue 9's bred 4's & 11's then im done with michael jordan shoes. they re-release shit to quick for me to take them serious anymore. and the prices are going up smfh:skull2: :skull2: :skull2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

and about waiting in line...

2 saturdays ago was the first time i ever waited in a line. it was for the gym foams because i missed out on em at my usual spot where my boy holds shit for me so i had to go to another spot first thing in the morning. dudes were in lawn chairs and bikes in shit. there was probably like 10 of us in all. some dude gave a guy a bag of dust to hold his spot.