CAPS THAT MAKE THE LEAST NOISE!

JaZe_:)

ok so you know when ur in a dark street, its completly silent and chill, then all the sudden you pull out a can and ur this loud "PSSSSSSSSSSS" sound that lights the place up? this is basically the thread to promote whatever way you have of tonning the volume down on that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the only caps marketed by distributors as being more quiet are the orange dots, which are referred to as "silents" or "silent oranges" by some distributors, which make a big line but not as big as the pink dot (it's a more "refined" line than the pink dot, imho, if that makes any sense).

from my experience they aren't really all that more quiet... slightly so, but not much. the real thing that gives you away is the rattle of the mixing ball in the can, which is absolutely necessary (unmixed paint will often cover very badly). there are some extra large size cans that don't have mixing balls; such as the montana maximo, i believe.

there are some extra large size cans that don't have mixing balls; such as the montana maximo, i believe.

the 600ml and 750 ml montana chromes dont have mixing balls

same with molotow chrome burner cans

and spray glue that you could refill with paint, those fit in pockets good too.

i think ny fats are kind of quiet i geuss, not really a big deal unless youre using a rocket cap or a rusto fat.

i HEARD astro fats are quiet as fuck, BUT i have yet to use them, i have so many fat caps whats the point in buying more?