Keep AQK UND

imubiquitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to put it on the spot...... yes we are gonna be here next year... and we are here for years to come already... i put in work... niggehs gettin on here to yap about gufe needs to back the fuck up and go get on the gufe thread.... cuz that shit is straight drama to the ears... cuz nigehs dont paint they talk.. when this is a graff site where we put our fucking PAINTINGS on flicks... not fucking mouths yappin bullshit... niggeh the one trhat doesnt rep there name or where there names then ur bitch...of course....speak up if spoken to...and when hit uop.. let a niggeh know who u are... kuz if someone was in my face and didnt tell me what they write u better bet theyll catch a fat ass whoopin...and thas a fuckin promise niggeh... and for the o.g other keeps..... let him get up as me and we'll see how it goes.

not a diss, actually a praise, how is this dude not tko yet? augor to for that matter.

whateva.

are you fucking retarded? is TKO like the go-to crew for up and comers? nothing but love for tko's, but that was one of the dumbest fucking things i've ever heard...

bump for keeper too...

Archived