I just started graffiti, so i need some tips and plz evaluate my drawing

Recles1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just started graffiti ive been doin it 4 like 1 month so far and i need experienced pple to cratique my drawing, i no its not good but give me some tips and things 2 make it better:)

I'd say better b4 you lurn how to wryte the graffiti, you should learn how two right tha english langwage! Man, now I feel bad. I'm such a dick...

Okay the picture is too small and it looks like you just did a bunch of squiggly lines and decided to 3-d some of them.

Also you have to go to PaperChase. Not Brickslayers.

Also you suck. Boo-urns. I had faith in you man, and you let me down.

Fuck that. You go to paperchase and you'll never paint a wall. I say start painting on your garage and if mommy and daddy try to say shit tell them they're holding you back and they don't understand your teen angst.

Then when they make you stop go crazy and Mark Ecko your whole city. You'll be the king of Buttfucknowheresville dude.

The world is yours.

nobody is going to help you here

this is graffiti

learn it yourself

do things, get noticed, learn style, you cant force it, and it aint easy to teach

if it hurts your feelings the way anonymous fucks on the internet talk to you, maybe this isnt the thing for you

try a hobby instead, like mountain biking or tennis

:cool: :cool: ditto