help me get my style together

MR3___DOP

i need help developing my style

right now i'm at a stand still and all my pieces look the same to me

here's some pictures, tell me what i can do to improve them and move on... I want to eventually evolve this style into a wildstyle over the course of two or three months... slowly evolving it. you guys have any recommendations on how to restructure the letters or mess with different extensions?

here's some pictures of the style

yurface232.jpg

yurface168.jpg

yurface235.jpg

yurface246.jpg

i dont know where to take this style but i want to keep rocking it, i haven't seen anything that looks very close to it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not bad at all dude, that greenish one that looks like a bottom up is tight.

I'd personally try to keep the details coz they're dope, but give it a bit more .... movement.

Exaggeratge some of the fat angles that come away from the piece, make it flow a bit more maybe?

But this is just my 2c.

yea when i painted i always modify them and they look a little better than the sketch

Problem is I live in a town where there are very few chill spots and I'm the only real writer here. I know for a fact that painting would help me, I just can't get around to it because of that, and my parents would question boxes of montana being shipped to my house.

I haven't painted in over a year. it's disgusting.

good stuff, good stuff, not bad letter structure

you dont need much to make it even better but as for style,

make it flow, for e.g tilt your letters a little bit ( still keeping the porportion part that you have down ) and just try new angles ( im not talking about 3d )

keep it up

just give it more fllloooowww

yurface246.jpg

like that m in the beginning flows well really well, i like the swirly thing. maybe you might even want to try using different letters that automatically have a better flow.

dont know if that helped at all.

You're structure is decent. Chill with all the jagged stuff on the outter edge of the letters it detracts from the letters themselves. You're fills are too dark for marker sketches, and your outlines are not popping. Stick to the lightest colors you can find for your base fill. If you can get some 0 value colors in chartpack AD markers it will help. then use the darker colors to lay down some designs and or your outline. The first two are the better of the four in my opinion..but hey what do I know I just started "graffin" about a month ago..haha

just start off super duper simple and let that shit develope. for example started off with this a long ass time ago

100_3143.jpg

then it went to this

100_3142.jpg

and now its at this stage

IMG_5473.jpg

pefebattle.jpg

hopefully it will still progress and get better. it was all an accident. i never really said "how can i make it better" i just kept doing that sketch over and over and it somehow just came.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yea when i painted i always modify them and they look a little better than the sketch

Problem is I live in a town where there are very few chill spots and I'm the only real writer here. I know for a fact that painting would help me, I just can't get around to it because of that, and my parents would question boxes of montana being shipped to my house.

I haven't painted in over a year. it's disgusting.

god i hope this is a joke...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...