CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't the last one to write it, because there are still ISM heads running through the city. Still doing their thang, just not in the abundance that the older cats were doing back in the nineties. Just wanted to clear that shit up. BIG UPS TO VOLVER, RV, Zero, Picasso and all the other ISM heads.

hahahah... i wudnt kount cicero as a suburb.... but yea decaf was ism til no1 wasnt writin it ne i do believe dare was the last one to write and still be doing his thang his thang... u kan ask sayer he knos em... ask he em... so yea...

WHAT UP ALL....

APPLE BE ON SOME STRAIGHT BULLSHIT....

I GOT THAT SAD FACE SHIT ON MY IPOD VIDEO AND SINCE ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE I BOUGHT IT THEY TALKING ABOUT I GOTTA PAY 30 BEANS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING......

BUNCH OF FUCKING MONEY GRUBBERS....

HEY REVISE AND ANYONE ELSE THAT A CERTAIN NAME BITING ASS NIGGA NAMED LOWLIFE IS TALKING SHIT TO HE IS THE SAME BITCH THAT WAS BITING TESE'S OTHER NAME GETS....

HE'S THAT KID THAT WRITES "GHETS" HIS EMAIL ADDY IS ghetsone@hotmail.com

SO NO WONDER HE DONT POST SHIT BECAUSE ALL HIS SHIT IS WACK.......

HOPE HE GET HIS DOME SPLIT FOR TALKING SHIT AND HIDING....

yo aero,

you should have given ghets the same advise you usually give new schoolers put a two and it will be all good...

hahahah... i wudnt kount cicero as a suburb.... but yea decaf was ism til no1 wasnt writin it ne i do believe dare was the last one to write and still be doing his thang his thang... u kan ask sayer he knos em... ask he em... so yea...

no diss but i dont think cicero is a part of chicago.....ask mayor daley....

he knows....so yea...no beef just chicago factsssss:D