CHICAGO

tetris31

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck this internet bullshit!!!! thats why we keep it 2 the streets.

cau is getting smashed... so just bomb ...fullblown quit acting like a shortie...

you already know the biz... if specs and his crew got wut it takes so be it... but seriously i have only had 2 stamp one kif fill... and i alone have kicked 15 cau"s in 2 days ... bring the rukus toys.............

FILL IN KINGS...98........

IM DONE.

yea we getting smashed but wit nasty ass so called fills...lol...man fuck this internet shit im ups and dont even bother posting sumthing back u kifaggs....just keep ur eye out..and i wanna see if this is so true..wit this so called beat down...lmao..yall motherfuckers make me laugh..they should have moved on copper and pif that night..but they felt sorry wen they saw how small they were and when they were talking shit about their own damn krew..dats just sad...man if i was yall i would check my ppl...lmao

page_ what a toy name (he might as well write a toy name like nerd) and his shit is the same everytime. his pieces are the same stait letter with a highlight.

sivel_ starts more drama than a bitch on the O.C. he breathes shit and talks it. and he aint done shit for years, comes back to the game and tries to ride off the work his shorties put in and brain wash them into thinking hes a "living legend" but really he is a sexual predator who likes 14 year old girls.

koname_ his shits wak he was railed in the ass by his "gang" which he aint a part of anymore. but fronts like hes down. and is one of the mother fuckers on here the most talking shit under fake names. and his letters look like they have downsyndrome.

temper_ a racist drug addict who , enough said. oh and he likes little white boys. why do u think he put so many toys down in kym? cuz they jock dude to death. temper sees it as a oppurtunity to get anal from little underaged white boys. i heard he gave kram aids at least thats what kram was saying.

ark_ if mike urlacker raped eminem this guy would have popped out. his styles are wak his "pieces" are 4 colors of inverted awol bullshit with pose arrows. there are no letters. NONE. yet everyone in kym jocks him to death and praise him for his peices even though they absolutely HATE "unreadable" bullshit.

nyke_ dudes style is so wak, tell paul wall he has a clone! their both ugly and think their black. paul walls rap is on par with nyke's they both think their dope. its all about who else is on the track with paul wall and who else is on the wall with nyke.

greve_ this dude dont even fuckin paint i aint seen him up in years. what has he done please tell me. his fat white ass is soft like twinkies that have been sitting in the sun for 2 days. His style is a bunch of chips fucking wak. king of jagging off at the crib maybe.

ether_ is a fucking wannabe and hangs off of greve's ball sack with their wak styles. he wishes he was black but is really just jail bate. he thinks hes tuff cuz he hit that dumbass kram in the mouth. he really just wishes he was ark, but fo real hes just a cracker from the burbs.

were_ more like WAS dude aint done shit for a minute his older shit was doper than his new shit. and he has a army of toys in XTC claiming its the same as JA's XTC. the new XTC might as well be the new UAC toys who think drugs and a life in prison are cool.

chicago has no king its just a popularity contest where everyone pets each others egos. in person and online, really everyone is seaking a sense of approval from someone. and most writters in chicago are just frontin ass bitches. who cant get laid so they paint every night.

What are stait letters and how can I learn them??????????????????????