Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:)

i wonder why aera dont come around no more....hahahahah

DAMN

because i have a life, and am currently painting in places other than dc. its cool tho at least i dont have to worry about my mom coming and trying to find me while im out painting. and because i talked to people about the beef and if its the way they say cool if not than all the "damage" you guys think your doing will be nothing compared to what we are going to do.

and you can go ahead and try to pretend you guys "run dc" or are the "best taggers alive" but the truth is there are 4 or 5 people running dc right now and not one of them is in dcb, and yes one of them is in md which is pretty sad my man che has his city on lock more than i do and thats understandable because its his place.

everyone who knows, knows who the real writers are every signle thing any of you guys have painted is wack, with the exception of fame there is a 0% talent level coming out of your camp, im really sorry i dont check 12 oz hourly it will take me a few days to respond to whatever you say after this so be patient and go back to sleep.

proper english all day!

I got your back homie. And so do many others.

Seriously, I'm coming on to 12oz hoping to find some fucking flicks, and all I get is a bunch of shit talking and stabbing threats. I'd post some flicks, but the po-po took my camera, and that's that 'til I get a new one. Aera and Che all day.

"LOLZ, I'ma cutchu foo! Hoodratz 4 life my nicka... hollaback. BFF's 4ever!!"

Grow a dick. I'm seriously sick of reading this shit.

AERA STOP FUKIN PLAYIN WIT ME CUZ REAL TALK CUZ IM SICK OF YO BITCH ASS MANE I WILL BURN U BITCH I WILL BURN U U GOT DAT SAME PEACE U DOD EVER FUKIN WHERE CUZ I WILL BURN U AND FAME IS MY FUKIN BROVA CUZ I WILL FUK ANY ONE UP FOR MY NIGGA I PUT THIS ON EVERY THING D.C.B IS READY FOR ANY THING R.W.C IS READY FOR ANY THING CUZ I GIVE U YOUR PROPS FOR BEING ALL WORLD WIDE AND SHIT BUT I AINT GOT TIME U BE GOIN OUT ALL DA FUKIN TIME I GOT A LIFE CUZ U A FUKIN DICK RIDER CUZ BE YO OWN MAN D.C.B HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YALL MOTHA FUKAS TO COME UP HERE AND REK US WE LIKE 20 DEEP CUZ AND WE AINT PLAYIN NO GAMES ALL IM SAYIN IS U GO OVER THAT PEACE FAME DID THIS AINT NO LONGER GON BE A FAME AND AERA BEEF ITS GON BE ME AND U CUZ MAN U IM FUKIN 17 I A PUT THIS ON EVERY THING I LOVE I WILL BEAT DA SHIT OUT U IF U GOT OVER FAME AGAIN CUZ HE WAITING TO LONG AMA DO IT FOR HIM TEST ME