Wash DC

colonisms

you guys are giving "your city" a bad rep an outsider looking in is going to think dc is full of illiterate retards that really think their good. chill out mane. and i really dont care about this you can take my 30 peices on the red line i dont care i have alot more graffiti running in places you would shit your self trying to paint im not even going to attempt to read what any of you have said the last 2 pages because it gives me a headache and unfortunately for me their isnt a translator for that language yet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
All I have to say is a lot of you are taking this too seriously.

If you want to pick sides on this fame-aera-che beef by what you see/read on 12oz then you need to check yourself.

A lot of you don't know shit about what went/is going down and need to go paint or something.

Who is taking it seriously? It is pretty simple. Beef is fun and kids are having fun. BREAKING NEWS: It has been going on in every city where there is graffiti for decades.

why is everyone butt hurt about all these little issues if your up your up if your not just stop hatting on the people who do their jobs no matter how much people cry bitch and rant how they go hard and are the best if your not all city and doin your thing on a regular basis dont expect respect and all city doesnt mean you got some little redline spots

why is everyone butt hurt about all these little issues if your up your up if your not just stop hatting on the people who do their jobs no matter how much people cry bitch and rant how they go hard and are the best if your not all city and doin your thing on a regular basis dont expect respect and all city doesnt mean you got some little redline spots

yessir. some babies just live in a fantasy land

fuck 12oz for even lettin bullshit like this interfere with the real world. you know who you are just keep doin your thang. anyone whos anyone got your back. sorry no flick