Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ha i see eon and his gumbas out on full attack evryone run for the hill i think they are mad

i swear if people could stop doin all this rap'n n swap it out the world be a better place n you would see who the real bitches are

i swear if people could stop doin all this rap'n n swap it out the world be a better place n you would see who the real bitches are

It seems to me that if dudes really wanted to fight they would go out AND FIND the other person. This asking dudes to meet up is lame to me. You all obviously know where each other roam since you can cross each other out. Rag one his regular spots and then catch him when he comes to fix it...find some chick to tell you where he hangs out...smack up one of his buddies for the info...wait for him in front of his mom's house...whatever, just do it. That is, if you really want the fair one...

It seems to me that if dudes really wanted to fight they would go out AND FIND the other person. This asking dudes to meet up is lame to me. You all obviously know where each other roam since you can cross each other out. Rag one his regular spots and then catch him when he comes to fix it...find some chick to tell you where he hangs out...smack up one of his buddies for the info...wait for him in front of his mom's house...whatever, just do it. That is, if you really want the fair one...

This is what I've been thinking all along. DC's not that big.

people always gotta ride coattails or there names would NEVER noticed......thats some wack publicity though...atleast come with close to equal skills, FUCKKK, respect the fools you obviously HAVE to know are better than you and put in work the right way a lot more then you. tisktisk

FANTOMS

this guy .....he knows what he's talking about