Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by simewon..............@Nov 21 2005, 12:11 PM

if ja came to dc.....

:yuck: Fuck that. DC doesnt need a out of towner to rip shit. We dont need freelance graffiti rehab. If the town dies great, who the fuck cares? you? so why dont you do something about it? We dont need some sort of DC version of Boner popping up all over. NY keep your bombers we dont need your charity.

Unless you let us borrow cope2. That would be a honor.

anouther post without a photo I know its killing me too but I got no camera and the compooper is fucked...

the Post today said DC was the second most dangerous city behind Detroit and just one ahead of B-more for cities with 500K or more people... so I guess we are still fucked, but fucked with starbucks!?! oh well.

Yo homie next time you kill a crew let someone you put down know, never got the memo. im maintaining shit down on the street for you and you bustin my balls on the net, shit, sweaters, i got jeans, buttondowns, KANGOLS, hold tight , help is on the way, all you biotches. yo koas thanks for posting my pic, didnt have that one, you ready to talk real , caus we got homies in common, cool, i can smooth shit over here. however, shouting out the uglies gets you no ins in me cassa.

hey babies P.G. is murder cap now, plus we got the highest police brutality rate. we are so much harder than you, so big up all P.G. writers...... KIER, JYST, SIT, ACHE, JASE, ALONE, NHANZE,

MTK, EVIL, VAZE, KADE, JALE, COMA, CENT, CAVE, NORE, DOME, HAVE, CRI, UNKNOWN, NCQ3, DIABLO, EWOK ( NOT DOT COM ), LACE , PRIME, ACID, ZORO, CEOS, HADE, LOST and RYDE.

Anything less would be uncivilized :king:\

aint nobody bustin ya balls there lil one,,, just tellin ya its in the past... not like you was keepin up anyway....or ever rocked a wall with any of the originals of the crew.... (musta forgot to send them memos too) matter of fact,,, we'll label that a drunk night and you askin to push it.... you got aracka sweaters to match them jeans... now,, in reference to ya "help is on the way, all you biotches" ya might wanna watch ya mouth,,, yes, we'll all agree, your ever so evolving style does need some help... as far as the biotches..,,, hope you aint referring to me or anyone i run with..you can rant and rave about what people are doing where your from, "murdacapital",, does this make YOU tough? and if so, then ya more than welcome to come to va and see me.... watchyamouth............