Wash DC

colonisms

bump that school of the americas paste. for yall that dont know... the US trains soldiers in lethal military tactics and sends them back to central and south america, where they usually are assembled into elite death squads to kill their own people... all under the auspice of "maintaining a US presence" in these countries... let these posters run. this issue needs voiced.

sorry for the commentary

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once again.. I see you brickay and guner,(which i"ve left cause i respect you advancin yourself to "piecing" but as expected.. you can adopt this if you want....you might have a large circle yaselves..........but I guarantee.. it aint bigger then mine... and as most can see..... you aint rollin with the standup soldiers i do.........

3,2,1.............come get this gold out my mouth pussy..............

sams,kidE.... you already know... godbless you fellas.......

I see you Brickay....... where you at?.... brooklyn?bmore?here?richmond?atlanta?..... cause ya names NOT......stand up MAN with a circle of the same.....you know nothing.....now get out there and come knock my teeth out as threatend....... you mighta thought you got a few back last night but in the end.....Everything you got... is mine....SON..........and next time you creep by a couple times in that SS with ya boys...while I'm on the block SOLO.... DO SOMETHING......wish I woulda seen that video previously.....GO................

and post what you will... I'm chalkinitup to the game to loose a few.. but you gotta whole COAST to go to recover..............

who's beef is who's?......

WE ELWARRIORS..WE COME OUT OR DONT COME OUT AT ALL!!!..IF THESE BAMMAS WANNA BRING IT. STOP CREEPIN AND COME SEE US OG'S.I CO-SIGN WIT MY NIGGA.WE LIKE THAT, MY BREDGENS KEEP.. JUS LIKE MY MAN CERT BEEF I INHEIRTED BACK WHEN.ANYBODY IN MY CREW "ELW" DONT GOT OUR BACK, U CAN STEP THA FUCK OFF.IT'S PEACE. WE AINT MAD AT YA!.

YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME.... YOU MADE A VIDEO OF DOING GOOD BY PEOPLE FOR THE EFFECT AND REACTION OF PEOPLE TO PUT YOU IN A GOOD LIGHT TO THE PUBLIC... "FOR SALES".. "PUBLICTY"..... I DO THAT DAILEY.. FOR PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.... NOW WHEN YOUR FUCKIN WITH MY FAMILY.... DOING NOTHING BUT PROVOKING INSANITY...............

bump that school of the americas paste. for yall that dont know... the US trains soldiers in lethal military tactics and sends them back to central and south america, where they usually are assembled into elite death squads to kill their own people... all under the auspice of "maintaining a US presence" in these countries... let these posters run. this issue needs voiced.

sorry for the commentary

DAMN that shit sounds gangsta...how can you enroll in this school to become a lethal elite killing machine...cause Im down for that!

YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU.... YOU MADE A VIDEO OF DOING GOOD BY PEOPLE FOR THE EFFECT AND REACTION OF PEOPLE TO PUT YOU IN A GOOD LIGHT TO THE PUBLIC... "FOR SALES".. "PUBLICTY"..... I DO THAT DAILEY.. FOR PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW.... NOW WHEN YOUR FUCKIN WITH MY FAMILY.... "YOUR DOING NOTHING BUT PROVOKING INSANITY"...............
..........................................................:scrambled: