Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Times have changed old man. You organize legal jobs and dont even contribute? Is that how you roll?

yo its the kid who actually called himself bent! didnt i bend your mother over a coupla months ago? i'm fat but i still got up in them guts. i'm tired of telling you i aint your father so stop swinging on my nuts... you want to see me, let me know...

? Everytime I check this page you are here. You check a DC graffiti thread all day long when you live across the world?

havent seen your gay ass on here in a while... just come off grounding? tell your moms i'll be over after midnight, should i pick up some milk for your gay ass fruity pebbles in the morning?

no offense.. but in reality... no one gives a shit..........

Graff is what you make it. It has no rules and no bounds. It is the biggest art movement to date because of that.

People that think they know what graff is don't because it is something different for everybody. You gota laugh at motherfuckers that try to tell others what it should be.

QUOTE]

No one gives a shit less than me....

these cats make bank off of graff pictures... YOUR graff to be exact

http://www.ediphoto.com/gallery/main.htm

thought you'd like to know

that's what seperates us from "real artists." while 99% of those kids out there "expressing themselves" are doing so cause their parents had the money to send them to art school or they want to get paid... we do it for the love.. or at least that's what you're supposed to make people think, even when you secretly just wanna design 59-50's so kids from gaithersburg can buy them.

any of you ever met a "real artist?" i don't like 'em...