Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wholebrickay.... so you write with atb or you just gobble nuts niglet?.......when i think of atb i think of Nores and Coma... and coma being nores bitch!! I cant take shit away from nores.. the kid did his thing.. with style..... the rest of yall lil inbred fucks are being raised by a bitch... COMA.. i've seen you twice.. you ran both times...

STAND THE FUCK UP LIKE A MAN!!!

you got some boxin classes under ya belt now... come test me.......

I'll take a loss if you got the skill.... and thats where we differ...

pitbull like you talk?.. or the poodle that you are!!!

funny how you bombers say...... legal "graffiti"......

pound for pound.. flick for flick...my individual efforts in this game will put shadows on ya whole team!!!!! meaning... i've collected more "universal" documented "street" graffiti of my own in the last 17+ years then your entire crew ever will..........pat yourselves on the back for a few years ina 8 block radius!!!

snight.jpg

georgiave.jpg

sime_052.jpg

will do though... a family to feed is a bit more important then another 14k charge and a few trips.....you'll understand when you too, grow up one day......

offthewall said it best............

it really is funny how yall lil bitches hide in the street.. hide on here... but with anonymous names talk about how real of gstars you really are........

line ya whole team up and i'll fight yall ina line untill i get my ass kicked ya fuckin pansies..........quit hiding.........

I look at this page from time to time to see if I see some graff that I might miss otherwise and to show my boys that arent local some flicks. Not many other reasons to see this thread.

What is KGB in 2009? A deported punk ass living in the past (Cast), a fat man who doesn't paint living in the past (Ultra), and a kid with no style but has outline letter ups (Che) Times have changed old man. You organize legal jobs and dont even contribute? Is that how you roll?

????? get the fuck out of here mane, im positive u wuldnt talk shit to dem nikka's faces..

u just a bamma as white kid.

foreal foreal, u better b careful nikka, cuz if i knew who i wer, nd i knew wer u stay at, i wuld go clap yo punk ass quick as shit. idk das just me.

but im sure other nikkas wuld do da same

sime, your like a little bitch. we get it, you put in mad work, and you have photos to prove it, and your better at graff then ATB. your still as much of a bitch as them for continously defending yourself, and proving yourself on an internet message board.

atb as a unit is exactly what is awesome about graff. even if they do "run and hide" every time your billy bad ass comes down the block. they still got you pissed off and bitching on the internet.

hahaha... no...... folk that don't stand behind their name and themselves are bitches.....whether its here or the streets.. im no billybadass..... im just a guy that doesnt take shit from people and back down easily........

I'll be quick.. to call out a fake as well........ label it whatever "you" like.....