Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yungun, you've been outed. every real writer in dc is laughing his ass off. that picture is fuckin hilarious. you went out like an art school bitch. at least have the decency to shut the fuck up...

btw, i cant even remember any spots where you have got up in dc. che found an old tag on a va bridge. its dissed now. if we're toys, we're the toys you'll never step to, pussy-ass motherfucker.

• Like 1

Your story is fiction and see what I say to you when I see you in person. You cant see this. You dont know this. your whole crew is toy.

pictures of Cast wearing girl's headbands. No shame looking like someone's bitch.

i'm ready: when and where? no more posting until you say when and where?

the bitch is the one who's copping a plea and still got his shit rocked...

btw not only was i born before 86, i was born before 76, in fact i was born before 66... i have a son with a female nyc writer LADY PARIS, who was born in 86... i was writing graf before anyone you know. even disco dan remembers my original tags before he started. that said, there are no rules. graf is what you want it to be. graf is what i want it to be. i have yet to meet 2 writers who can completely agree on everything. so stop trying. just do you and ima do me. but if you think i talk to much, feel free to try to shut me up. this 12oz is some bullshit and i know it. i find it funny to talk shit, the difference with me is i'm the same in real life and i expect the same of you... you wanna say i'm crying online? someday you'll meet me and ima hold you to that. i dont care if youre 7 foot tall, ima try to wreck your shit...

Im a 3 ft 4 inch midget man the only knod that does graff you can see most of my shit a ft from the ground

BTW that was in no way saying that you were bitchin or ranting or crying just too much talk on the net an o get ppl to post more photos

I love talkin but i can type this has taken about 45 min out of my day so PC

graff is what the can makes it

643267353_relmmonkfr896.jpg.c678a8828df0d368ac00db307b83b966.jpg

BTW that was in no way saying that you were bitchin or ranting or crying just too much talk on the net an o get ppl to post more photos

i dont know how you can say you werent saying anyone was crying or bitching because thats exactly what you said. i think you need to be more careful and choose your words.

i dont know how you can say you werent saying anyone was crying or bitching because thats exactly what you said. i think you need to be more careful and choose your words.

it was about how ppl like younggun running there mouth to graff writers like sime ultra exist and other that have made big changes and inflentalness to all,

I know im young as shit to the writers i look up to but iv been eyeing the graff sceanc in dc sincs preschool. Im no where to as good as the heads that get up in dc. good luck with the smitsonia joint and you should get more flicks on your web site