Wash DC

colonisms

Old School

28vc875.jpg

308cdpt.jpg

1t1kwn.jpg

f019as.jpg

280ts1i.jpg

Took you a while to post one of your old names. Why do you keep changing names?

You may have painted with Sire and Stren way back, but they didn’t even give you a shout out in their magazine so maybe you’re the one living in the past? Are you done with TALKING TRASH ON THE INTERNET and dragging their names in your stupidity? Try not to say things over the internet that you wouldn’t say to someone’s face - It is a good rule to live by.

Feel free to PM me if you want to know who this is.

2v1b1gp.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha yungun...

heres a reminder of your last day of school? remember? you quit the next day? tell 12oz why...

CAST36.jpg

thats me and cram stepping to your sorry ass and you were copping pleas, yeah with my lisp and all, haha...

remember gtown? you got home and had to change your underwear, you were running and ducking, why? or how about the other time in gtown when i stepped to you in urban outfitters and i threw you into a cloth rack, remember that? how about the time at the wall when you wouldnt own up who you were, 5 of you and 3 of us. you had a 40 in your hand and was afraid to use it, haha. you had talked shit to kc a couple of days earlier and we rolled up and went thru your pockets, you remember that one? you scratched my red and white simple and when you got in your car and were half a block away you yelled "im jae one motherfucker", yeah, you were a tough guy, haha.

sire and stren had enough balls to stand up, fight and bomb, you? 15 years later you are still hiding, now via internet.

albus cavus is already looking into this legally. . more later...

Money.......quit throwing this name around like it has something to do with OUR city and our GRAFFITI... Make a new Art forum about suckin the mayor off to be able to do some censored legal walls.....Some of us.. are just too used to "taxation, WITHOUT REPRESENTATION".... bump the FREEAGENTS 09,10,11,12,13,14......

ps.. for those of us who do give a fuck...... since it's our skill and our pockets...... I contacted this company earlier last week and basically told them without permission of the artist.. they will get sued... ie.. revok and gta......(doesnt matter if its legal or not).. no wonder they aint selling em.... so.. bigups to those that know they own rights and can stand on they own 2feet etc.. and dont need some outatown art committee to try and learn what we already know to benefit themselves.......;)

bbg, sorry we'll just have to agree to disagree about albus cavus... albus cavus is a non profit dedicated to making opportunities to create and appreciate public art... graffiti falls under this umbrella... i believe there's nothing wrong with art in the public eye and if i can get paid for it i will... i started painting in "OUR city" LONG before anyone here (1982) and sorry, you don't get to tell me "the rules". you don't pay my bills. for the last 6 months ive supported myself and my family on art-related work- something i've never done in my life. to do this i have worked with "out-of-towners" and dc natives who are experienced and working in this area of expertise. i have had to fight bureauracracy and bullshit anti-graf prejudice every step of the way. but , ive made no bones about who i am and what i represent to all parties concerned. i'm proud of the work that was done at the rhode island avenue wall by everyone, graf artists, gallery artists, amateur joe blow from off the street... albus cavus fought against stupid prejudice like the anc member that insists that all art on a wall is "gang-related" and brought realness to the community... and believe me they appreciate it. i was out there everyday last week and people were asking me questions and telling who their favorite artist is... anyway, sometimes your arguments sound the same as that anc member: "all art on walls is graf" "all graf is gang-related" "average people can't enjoy graf" "graf is worthless garbage, no one should be paid to do this"

albus cavus has pursued 2 similiar cases and won $$$ for the artists involved... it looks like the site has shut down the gallery sections of its site. and youre right it doesnt matter if its legal or not. if you create an image its yours. however by suing over an illegal image you would be bring attention to your self and be admitting that you created said illegal image. that said, you guys need to stop selling yourselves short: you are artists and what you are creating is art. and even if you dont want to profit off it, you shouldnt let some else...

agree to disagree indeed my friend... i respect you... i don't respect your new outatown non profit click and they're intentions.......which is... pimping you as well....600 outa 100geez and you ran the show as you explained it to me?...100 geez and yall can't spend 500 for paint for All the Local "graffiti writers"?..... guess yall had too many brushes to buy and outatowners to feed.........Do what ya gotta do money.......

you aint putting me under the same umbrella as the likes of shep fairy money... keep promoting that wheatpaste artworld bullshit... and I'll continue to rag the shit............with graffiti..... as most the graffiti "writers" i know... could give less then a fuck whether the public likes it or not..........

haha yungun...

heres a reminder of your last day of school? remember? you quit the next day? tell 12oz why...

CAST36.jpg

thats me and cram stepping to your sorry ass and you were copping pleas, yeah with my lisp and all, haha...

remember gtown? you got home and had to change your underwear, you were running and ducking, why? or how about the other time in gtown when i stepped to you in urban outfitters and i threw you into a cloth rack, remember that? how about the time at the wall when you wouldnt own up who you were, 5 of you and 3 of us. you had a 40 in your hand and was afraid to use it, haha. you had talked shit to kc a couple of days earlier and we rolled up and went thru your pockets, you remember that one? you scratched my red and white simple and when you got in your car and were half a block away you yelled "im jae one motherfucker", yeah, you were a tough guy, haha.

sire and stren had enough balls to stand up, fight and bomb, you? 15 years later you are still hiding, now via internet.

No shit? That looks like the stairs to a certain art school in the city. Yungun, what was that you said about Demon, Sime, and Mouse being elitist art school kids? While your so street right? Come to find out you were just a failed art school kid who ran. The irony of it all.

[crickets chirping]

albus cavus recieved about 90g's in grants for the mural PROJECT. a 6 week program with 45 dc youth enrolled that taught about community mural-making. money was spent on: the 45 kids were PAID to attend, the space where the class was taught, the teachers and curriculum (which included out-of-towners pose2, chor boogie and joshua mays), field trip (buses, etc.), paint for the main mural, generators, scaffolding, lights, other materials, and a million other things... the mural JAM was added later... certain things were paid: myself, sound, porta-potties, and some covering paint and materials which were distributed to people who showed up without materials... i've heard i made $10,000 which is hilarious... if you knew how hard we worked to stretch that money to pay you'd laugh, too...

and as far as censorship: this was painted on a public wall owned by a developer who stipulated what he didnt want to see... you've painted enough legal walls (this is my first LEGAL wall) to understand that...

talk talk talk talk complain complain complain wine wine cry

You guys sirrous?

I respect everyone that be born before 86 sime cast cert ultra heads keep it real keep the talk out of the graff game i thought we were the undercover unspoken subculter that travals nation? what happened myers dems isle rezist (even tho that boys got a ego) pear cover roes

oh and cuez got to respect the mad 2ci abuse rie21er envys and empty yall two be holden eachother nads but still mad props, im a bitch ass bitch but what....

i now enough to know not to front my own shit, cause it is what it is

haha yungun...

CAST36.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHICH ONES YUNGUN??????????

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHICH ONES YUNGUN??????????

yungun aka bent bka metr is the one standing on the higher step, cast is standing below him and cram is off to the right with the baseball cap. as i remember this was a saturday morning and i was on my way there. i got there right at the end. and yes, this is the steps at corcoran. fucking hilarious! what a little bitch... no wonder you dont want to see me or my crew, we already punked you in the 90's... this is too funny...

we should make a new rule: unless your name is in your id or people generally know who you are, if you want to comment on somebody else you must include a pic of your own shit... that would slow down a lot of bullshit...

talk talk talk talk complain complain complain wine wine cry

You guys sirrous?

I respect everyone that be born before 86 sime cast cert ultra heads keep it real keep the talk out of the graff game i thought we were the undercover unspoken subculter that travals nation? what happened

btw not only was i born before 86, i was born before 76, in fact i was born before 66... i have a son with a female nyc writer LADY PARIS, who was born in 86... i was writing graf before anyone you know. even disco dan remembers my original tags before he started. that said, there are no rules. graf is what you want it to be. graf is what i want it to be. i have yet to meet 2 writers who can completely agree on everything. so stop trying. just do you and ima do me. but if you think i talk to much, feel free to try to shut me up. this 12oz is some bullshit and i know it. i find it funny to talk shit, the difference with me is i'm the same in real life and i expect the same of you... you wanna say i'm crying online? someday you'll meet me and ima hold you to that. i dont care if youre 7 foot tall, ima try to wreck your shit...