Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sure i give Cap a little credit for actually doing shit,

but do i think that it was because of people like him,

and his visual pollution that took away trains, and style

graff in NYC and across this country? yes.

Dondi, Banksy, Reas, Ghost as opposed to CAP.

see Cap is the only famous REPETITIVE person outhere.

Sure we must resort to guerilla tactics and throw ups, but there

are ways of doing that with DIVERSE styles, and compositions.

king of what . . . king of bombing?

McDonald's and Starbucks are the kings of REPETITIVE

BOMBING.

King of what? king of styyyyyyyyle

-word to Case

one love

Originally posted by Swamp Thing@Jul 22 2005, 11:55 AM

sure i give Cap a little credit for actually doing shit,

but do i think that it was because of people like him,

and his visual pollution that took away trains, and style

graff in NYC and across this country? yes.

Dondi, Banksy, Reas, Ghost as opposed to CAP.

see Cap is the only famous REPETITIVE person outhere.

Sure we must resort to guerilla tactics and throw ups, but there

are ways of doing that with DIVERSE styles, and compositions.

king of what . . . king of bombing?

McDonald's and Starbucks are the kings of REPETITIVE

BOMBING.

King of what? king of styyyyyyyyle

-word to Case

one love

you smell like suburbs, no offense.

Cap is not the only famous "bomber".

You've obviously watched Style Wars a lil too much.

And of the 4 people you mentioned other than Cap and Case... only GHOST really did a handful of streets. (*I don't know of Banksy other than that museum swindle and the stencils.)

your for 1 sound like a art fag and a queer..and if you keep talkin shit on people that bomb ill make sure none of your shit runs period ....you talk so much nonsense when fact is your prolly a teenager that jus started writing ...you can pm me if you want but besides that get your facts str8 i can name 50 famous bombers off the top of my head you jus sound mildy retraded watch whos toes you step on

Originally posted by ATBLOCK@Jul 22 2005, 02:07 PM

your for 1 sound like a art fag and a queer..and if you keep talkin shit on people that bomb ill make sure none of your shit runs period ....you talk so much nonsense when fact is your prolly a teenager that jus started writing ...you can pm me if you want but besides that get your facts str8 i can name 50 famous bombers off the top of my head you jus sound mildy retraded watch whos toes you step on

That sums it up right here. I've been around long enough to watch toys come out again and again and spit their 'ideals' about graffiti and how they need to clear the air for everyone else. I would say get off the internet and go learn to paint, but you're one of those spoon fed suburban types that's already at the height of his 'graff career' and will be off the bandwagon not soon enough.

haha dude you don't know me...i could give a fuck about any of this...just tired of the back and forth bullshit...I'm not defending anybody...and I'm in no way connected to these kids on here...I just hate seeing people spout all this graffiti is about art and art alone shit....it's about making something that looks good AND it's about doing it a lot....you can't have one without the other....so saying one doesn't matter at all doesn't make sense....I'm not going to call you names if that's what you're looking for....I'm a couple years older than you seem to think...If you want to continue this you can PM me.

that guy forgot disco dan, He was a pimp, he was the king of bombing here in dc at that time. And its not just about peices, you have to bomb too. No one will know who did the peice or even care about that person if he wasnt getting his name up by bombing.

I’m really glad to see that Gay, Atoy, and Bobo the Magnificent Dick Rider have completely given up on style, you go girlz. for a minute it looked like they would try for some style but no… as for quantity its dope if you have style and taste, remember the later cast stuff? his shit got tight at the end, so it was cool to see a zillion of the same thows and tags. he crushed DC proper. didn’t make too many friends in the process but hey, he will always be respected for his ups. look what Bobo and Bore did for the bakery on that last page, trash-o-la. They can’t even rock a straight letter! Atoy tries but that shit is 1,2,3, simple, some busted ass shit. that wall was dope for over 15 years! now the young kids will be brought up on trash. no Mesk for them, no Sare, no Kier… just trash.

Someday i’ll get around to posting the old photo collection so don’t even start complaining.

I love you to Bobo!

Originally posted by Scrapple+Jul 22 2005, 07:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrapple - Jul 22 2005, 07:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ATBLOCK@Jul 22 2005, 02:07 PM

your  for 1 sound like a art fag and a queer..and if you keep talkin shit on people that bomb ill make sure  none of your  shit runs period ....you talk so much nonsense when fact is your prolly a teenager that jus started writing ...you can pm  me if you want  but besides that  get your facts str8 i can name 50  famous bombers off the top of my head you jus sound mildy retraded watch whos toes you step on

That sums it up right here. I've been around long enough to watch toys come out again and again and spit their 'ideals' about graffiti and how they need to clear the air for everyone else. I would say get off the internet and go learn to paint, but you're one of those spoon fed suburban types that's already at the height of his 'graff career' and will be off the bandwagon not soon enough.

[/b]

Ohhh yeah....Sare and Kier aint put in but a few years work...kier fell off like 12 fucking years ago and Sare did a few pieces on the read line....And what the fuck MESK.....wasnt that in like 92....come the fuck on....get over that shit.....WAAHHHHHH "that wall was dope for 15 years"...That fucking cocksucker attitude is why graf is some bullshit in DC.....that fucking wall should of been dope for like the past year and been had new bombs and burners going over it....but nahhhhh got to preserve the "history".....get the fuck outta hereee@@@lick my ballsack.com

god damn yall still arguing on ATB....Get off theyre dicks...half of yall aint ever painted shit and the other half is too pussy to handle theyre beef.

Talking about CAP and shit on this thread...this is fucking DC...quit talking about CAP and bullshit that took place hundreds of miles away and decades ago...you sound like youre trying to be the guru of graf or some shit...

And I can tell you that COMA is not some spoon fed suburbanite....Last time I remember he was living in the projects in ......OHHH wait thats tmi ........ :hatred: dont talk about shit you dont know about

Originally posted by Dr. Jekyl+Jul 22 2005, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Jekyl - Jul 22 2005, 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Scrapple@Jul 22 2005, 07:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ATBLOCK@Jul 22 2005, 02:07 PM

your  for 1 sound like a art fag and a queer..and if you keep talkin shit on people that bomb ill make sure  none of your  shit runs period ....you talk so much nonsense when fact is your prolly a teenager that jus started writing ...you can pm  me if you want  but besides that  get your facts str8 i can name 50  famous bombers off the top of my head you jus sound mildy retraded watch whos toes you step on

Ohhh yeah....Sare and Kier aint put in but a few years work...kier fell off like 12 fucking years ago and Sare did a few pieces on the read line....And what the fuck MESK.....wasnt that in like 92....come the fuck on....get over that shit.....WAAHHHHHH "that wall was dope for 15 years"...That fucking cocksucker attitude is why graf is some bullshit in DC.....that fucking wall should of been dope for like the past year and been had new bombs and burners going over it....but nahhhhh got to preserve the "history".....get the fuck outta hereee@@@lick my ballsack.com

god damn yall still arguing on ATB....Get off theyre dicks...half of yall aint ever painted shit and the other half is too pussy to handle theyre beef.

Talking about CAP and shit on this thread...this is fucking DC...quit talking about CAP and bullshit that took place hundreds of miles away and decades ago...you sound like youre trying to be the guru of graf or some shit...

And I can tell you that COMA is not some spoon fed suburbanite....Last time I remember he was living in the projects in ......OHHH wait thats tmi ........ :hatred: dont talk about shit you dont know about

[/b]

I don't know where you're coming off talking to me about knowing shit. I wasn't talking to you, but instead the toy who wanted to preach to everyone. You were cooler staying off the internet than trying to speak at me and playing beef on the web again. I really don't want to have to pull your card on here and talk shit about what I do know about.

discodan2.jpg

yo any of you older DC heads able to speak on this flick? its from NE pennsylvania, and looks almost certainly a fake to me..but it IS actually really old, and predates the internet, so the odds of a copycat seem strange as well....just curious, whats the DC opinion on it

that dan is definetly a fake...

it was funny meeting countless "dans" over the years. people wanted to catch his fame the cheap way, faking it.

you cant front on MESK, he was responsible for the creation of the dc style along a couple of others. he pieced, bombed, and got fame. he moved to philly and painted a bunch there also. you gotta know the history of what you are into.

sare had style, was a cool kid but never did any real damage.

kier had his french fries throwies all over before getting more into piecing.

CASTER144

KGB all over you...