Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jihad, i looked thru ALL your posts in other threads and they are are ALL bumping or praising spc, enough said, you can come out now...

and the racist remark wasnt for islam, a religion i have more than enough respect for, but for the fact that you keep focusing that im in south AMERICA, thing that im well aware of...

Newark and Philly are very cloe but I guess you wouldnt know seeing as you never left DC or VA.

Islam is not a racist faith.You must have been paying too much attention to the media.

islam is a very violent with us or against us faith, I think you pay too much attention to the media

HAHAHA YOU GONNA CRY SOME MORE CUPCAKE, GO CRY TO YOUR MOMMY MAYBE SHE'LL PAY YOUR PHONEBILL FOR ANOTHER YEAR

Ha , your the one crying cuz you will never have shit running anywhere again.Not like you really had shit up in the first place.Go cry some more to your drinking buddies at the bar about how you used to have some chill ass pieceing spots running.And your weak asss straightletters with colors dont count as pieces.

OH YEAH CAUSE GBA CREW ARE THE PIECING KINGS, HAHAHA. YOU CAPPED ONE PIECE AND THINK YOU DID SOME SHIT. AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO WAS ALL "DUDE, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU. BOO HOO HOO." SCARED BITCH. GO COP A PLEA WITH SOMEONE ELSE YOU CRY BABY ASS BITCH. AND YOU ADMITTED TO ME ON THE PHONE THAT YOU WERE GAY TOO, OUCH...

STAYS PLEA COPING

SUSPECTED PENIS CARRESSER

Ha , your the one crying cuz you will never have shit running anywhere again.Not like you really had shit up in the first place.Go cry some more to your drinking buddies at the bar about how you used to have some chill ass pieceing spots running.And your weak asss straightletters with colors dont count as pieces.

OH YEAH CAUSE GBA CREW ARE THE PIECING KINGS, HAHAHA. YOU CAPPED ONE PIECE AND THINK YOU DID SOME SHIT. AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO WAS ALL "DUDE, I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU. BOO HOO HOO." SCARED BITCH. GO COP A PLEA WITH SOMEONE ELSE YOU CRY BABY ASS BITCH. AND YOU ADMITTED TO ME ON THE PHONE THAT YOU WERE GAY TOO, OUCH...

STAYS PLEA COPING

SUSPECTED PENIS CARRESSER

Anyone in GBA burns your weak ass shit and you and everyone else knows that.You cant even do a throwup or do a decent tag.Dont be mad cuz my boy MECA burned you at DEW GAMES while you jocked the shit out of him.

Your a clown thinking I dissed one spot.That shows how little you get around .You wont have anything running except your mouth on a message board.

You hear what you want to hear in your drunken stupor.

No one is scared of your fat ass bitch.Go back to the bar,isnt it happy hour fatboy?

Get off my nuts.Its time you do more than talk shit on here.You aint gettin' none of my spots and you aint scaring noone with your empty threats.;)

actually,,,, you can tell totem that envy and demon want their style back.... speak upon what you know douchebag.......and why exactly are you here?... your born and raised dc huh.......... look man,,, fuck you and your crew and all yalls scheme to get fame over the net.. we all know your a fuckin douche ass fag that aint doing shit, wont do shit....... gba fuckin sucks, your all a buncha clowns and your posts defines it ,,...you talk a big game and im hoping to see the same in reality....... im done entertaining your lil faggetass elementary antics.......your whole crew could form like vultron and wouldnt be able to see one us...............................toy ass clown.... fiendin off some internet thread cause none of yall punkbitches ever got respect in reality............ and wordup.... the other four cats that i do role with.......... 110% eastcoast style KINGS.............

all.jpg

f.jpg

e.jpg

s.jpg