Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you're a fucking clown. who the fuck are you anyway? you're a nobody trying to ride the burnt up coat tails of koma and nore...

debt isn't a part of this online community and could probably give a fuck about whats said here. the dude has the skill in every aspect, but chooses to leave his mark on a one dimensional level, and it looks like he's doing a good job at it.

i been trying to tell you i wanna meet up, but i guess you're trying to look hard in front of people on an internet forum. thats cool, no one takes you seriously anyways big man. youre just dissing yourself now. let me know when you get back to town, ill organize a welcoming committee. make brownies and shit. im done with this jibber jabber. let me know when you wanna fight. im always game.

everybody wants to be a hero........... fuckin graff politics,, some funny shit fellas.........

1. "only really getting down with a crew after they left town even if they stayed down"..... hoa/dotcom............... it is what it is,.. no room for hypocrits..... personally, Ive dropped all my crews..hoa included.. i dont need a group of people to represent me, i represent myself only.. and honestly, thats where i got the respect from in the first place... i pushed a bunch dc crews outa respect for the cats that put me in them, but when it comes to politics over goodtimes,,, ill pass......

2. "your problem is your salty that your work is going unnoticed"....... licking stamps aint for everyone,,showing the whole world, cops included your illigal business,, so raw,, you must just not give a fuck or just plain dumb... but i guess everyone wants to be a outspoken gangster these days...real or not.... some of us just do this for........ us....... with nothing to prove and no need to boast about how good we are or how active we are.........and i know five niggahs that keep they mouths shut, dont lick stamps, can burn anyone in this city, and still get fame........ some of us dont need the the fuckin internet to get our name out there.. period........

3. "if this was a thread about whoo did 30 street fill ins we would probably be talking about 5 writers at the most"... and whos the judge?....... are we talking about dc alone, or career wise.... everybody has they own story.......... and personally, i'd rather see a full fuckin blown burner dropped ina hotspot than anythinig... so,,,,, agreed............

4.. coma....

fact is.................... you've capped cats for no apparent reason, cats that have put in yeeeaaarrrssssss more work, not only in dc but worldwide,, once again.... for no apparent reason... therefore,.................what you expect? .... so some cats give you a well deserved respect for puttin in work... but when it comes to pointless shit,,,,, usually gon end in pointless shit...... your beef wit borf n eon n them,, aint mine.......... we've had our own problems unfortunately....... you n gunner..... your orders so to say....... so i figure one of two ways to settle.... either you can come off some paint, and i can show ya some aspects of letterformz to ensure you evolve...... or,,, you can be a man and fist it up one on one....or not agree to shit and just get found........ your talkin bout 15 years ya steppin on dawgs,.. you gotta have some respect youngin, ...... atleast you did back in the day on u st... right........

5. debt,,,,,, a handstlye,,... discodan... a legendary handstyle..... no difference, do ya thing dawgs,..... respect for you doing you.............

6. rico dickhead......... "koma and nore etch tags on canal street are whats up. yall need to get outta dc for real"................shutup.... matter of fact, go ride the shuttle lines in crownheights or take the train out the city and tell me what you see,,,,,,,careful not to touch might still be a lil wet....... fucka canal street........ and fuck promoting that gettin up in ny is the shit.... its the same anywhere......

7... mr punkass ar15.................................. pm me and let me know when your little punkass is in town................ima make sure they gotta wire that mouth shut...................

8. FUCK THE INTERNET...........................................................

BORF DONT PM ME UNTIL YOU WANNA MEET UP OR I'LL DIG UP YER BOYS COFFIN AND DO ARIN AND ATB TAGS ALL OVER IT. STENCIL ART FAG

Yo,

Shut the fuck up, you may not like Borf, but talking about his friend who is dead like that, that's wrong dude, you're fucking low man. Have some respect!