Wash DC

colonisms

"1. your fat and im a buck 50

2. the only thing i serve, is wack herbs like yourself

3. posting the same 30 flix, come on now you know that not true.

4. there are plenty of people IN MY CREW who can burn me

5. children are supposed to be better than there parents

6. every member of your crew lacks loyalty

7. youve talked shit in the past, and got smacked down for it.

8. your crew crossed out writers who pieced DC LONG BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT TO BECOME A "TAGGER"

9. IN A DEAD UP BATTLE I WOULD CRUSH YOU, AND YOU KNOW THIS, AND IF YOU DONT THEN YOUR JUST SLOE

10. IN A STRAIGHT UP FIGHT I WOULD DESTROY YOU, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS THEN

COME SEE ME IM NOT HARD TO FIND

11. any writer you could possibly respect from this city, ive either rolled with, painted with, sparked a spliff with, that includes your boys.

12. the crews i rep for are the backbone of this citys writing culture since it began and as it has evolved.

13. drysnitching doesnt equal being clever "

someone just got served

yeaah i got served cause thats what he does best, hes a 30 year old waitress

you want to talk shit about getting fucked up for talking shit how bout we talk about you getting your scrawny ass getting smacked in the head with bottles and getting your ass beat multiple times, you want to be mr tough guy cause your on the interent where was all that tough talk when we went to see you at your house????? after i ragged all your bite sized throw ups all over 7th st, should of done something then but you didnt cause your soft, you really want to fight me then call coma up and lets set something up, leave all that tough guy shit at the door im not buying it who do you think your fooling, and dry snitching cmon you put my address on blast all i said was your a 30 waitress that sucks at rapping and as far as battling goes what are you going to do burn me with those boring ass miniture pieces you do cmon youve been painting longer than anyone and your still some GARBAGE, your fucking 30 years old talking shit on the internet to kids half your age.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow that is sooooo amazing, do you have to be really talented to do that?

yo, on so serious. komo that new name is looking good, it takes some stones to switch up your name so late in the game, vader! " luke, Im your father" (insert James Earl Jones voice )

hahahaha that shit is so very funny.

vader.jpg

i hope you dont mind i made some corrections in your fill ( well, mist helped a little ).

^HONORING OLDSCHOOL ARTIST- 200SEK

:lol:

you want to talk shit about getting fucked up for talking shit how bout we talk about you getting your scrawny ass getting smacked in the head with bottles and getting your ass beat multiple times, you want to be mr tough guy cause your on the interent where was all that tough talk when we went to see you at your house????? after i ragged all your bite sized throw ups all over 7th st, should of done something then but you didnt cause your soft, you really want to fight me then call coma up and lets set something up, leave all that tough guy shit at the door im not buying it who do you think your fooling, and dry snitching cmon you put my address on blast all i said was your a 30 waitress that sucks at rapping and as far as battling goes what are you going to do burn me with those boring ass miniture pieces you do cmon youve been painting longer than anyone and your still some GARBAGE, your fucking 30 years old talking shit on the internet to kids half your age.

.;.......

wow that is sooooo amazing, do you have to be really talented to do that?

yo, on so serious. komo that new name is looking good, it takes some stones to switch up your name so late in the game, vader! " luke, Im your father" (insert James Earl Jones voice )

hahahaha that shit is so very funny.

vader.jpg

i hope you dont mind i made some corrections in your fill

^HONORING OLDSCHOOL ARTIST- 200SEK

i know you do the c instead of the k but,

your supposed to do the same tag as your bubble letters silly

no im not skinny like your anorexic ass but im not as fat as well.... you know who, and you didnt "smack the shit out of me" cause you were shook when we showed up at your crib, dont even front like you were going to do shit cause you werent, why lie to yourself,and if you want to keep talking shit thinking im so soft then lets meet up and fight simple as that

^no i dont think so, but i will catch up to you

( shouldnt be hard ):lol:

ive seen alot of freights rolling lately with big NORE and COMA hollows and tags over peoples peices. theres a few that are definitley DC dudes who i assume they have beef with, but theres a bunch that are from all over, and whom i dont think those guys have ever even met, so whats the deal? do they have that much beef or are they just walking lines going over everything in sight?

maybe they get bored in the yard?

STOLEN

254069020_936029be35.jpg?v=0

254069021_d7116fdaaf.jpg?v=0

254069022_e67eef8390.jpg?v=0

254072905_b562a926c2.jpg?v=0

254072910_beab29cb98.jpg?v=0

254072902_69e2dc34a5.jpg?v=0

half my age, 3 times my size whats the difference? you know for a stalker you have really bad information.do your homework and stop listening to those pep speeches vader gives you before you go tagging. maybe thats the problem maybe your parents didnt believe in ass whippings so you didnt learn at a younger age. i didnt smack the shit out of you when i met you that night cuz i dont like to fight other writers and i have history with your homeboys, and was willing to let it go, but you and your homies still proceeded to cross shit out, even up to now your boy vader (not koma) crossed out a bunch of HOA hits.

So no, you cant burn me, no your not skinny, yes you do look like your made of marshmellow,

no you cannot buy paint for me, no you cant have my phone number, i dont wanna hang out some time, no you may not drive by my house and give me shout outs in some lame attempt to make yourself look cooler in front of xgae, so he might could mabe put in a good word for so you could get down with some crew whos never even painted in dc, and youll rep it hard cuz its all you got, and we'll still be here holding it down, deep as fuck waiting for you to show your face in public.

DSC00346.jpg

[quote=A.J. Foyte

no im not skinny like your anorexic ass but im not as fat as well.... you know who, and you didnt "smack the shit out of me" cause you were shook when we showed up at your crib, dont even front like you were going to do shit cause you werent, why lie to yourself,and if you want to keep talking shit thinking im so soft then lets meet up and fight simple as that

what the fuck is new.....ATB is running there fuckin yappers

whats this shit yall fags are throwin your hollows over goner and karma freights??? Shit makes no sence....they crush freights and don't deserve to be dissed by you non pieceing toys

I had respect for you dudes for non stop crushin DC but if yal are just wrecking random freights for no reason then yous are some retard ill stupidness shit...

BIG UPS FOR THE HOA crew

hoods of art................

no your fuckin history

DSC00097.jpg

KSB this guy used to have U St. on lock in the early 90s, never bombed outside of shaw really.

all fat cap tags.

Kids Smoking Blunts

He had U Street, Shaw and a rack o buses, back when the bus system was the shit!

Oh yeah bump Mouse EBO cuz he was dope and cool, unlike most people today.

Insert, make me look like I’m not a couch potato, corny, thug fantasy, crrrrrrap byline here...

what the fuck is new.....ATB is running there fuckin yappers

whats this shit yall fags are throwin your hollows over goner and karma freights??? Shit makes no sence....they crush freights and don't deserve to be dissed by you non pieceing toys

I had respect for you dudes for non stop crushin DC but if yal are just wrecking random freights for no reason then yous are some retard ill stupidness shit...

BIG UPS FOR THE HOA crew

hoods of art................

no your fuckin history