Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah,common fuckin sense when it comes down to it.I still wanna hear what this dummy "LEARNED" from them....and n4n but i don't even like the rappers that were mentioned,i just think saying they ACTUALLY "TAUGHT" you something is dumb.gee what were you doing at pow wow then?????? learning some shit?? at a hippie fest?? ahahahahaha

i must have forgotten that being intelligent was corny....

krs tribe, rakim, big daddy kane, epmd, wu.. all kicked knowledge all are dope.

rap acts that just push an extreme life style image isnt cool nor educational to the mindless idiots looking to follow the next fashion trend or say the next cool word. no class or respect.

stay ignorant

tumblr_lq8ku82C3m1qi1wsj.gif

tigerwoods.jpg

Teaching in it's broadest sense is just imparting information that the one being taught did not previously have. In that context, the idea that a rapper could teach you something is far from dumb. They could teach someone about regional customs and colloquial language. A rapper of a different religion might be able to teach you something about their belief system. A politically or socially active rapper may be able to teach you something about the issues that are important to them.

Whether you regard this information as valuable is another argument altogether. That is totally subjective. What's valuable to you might have zero relevance to me.

What cannot be argued, in my opinion, is that the far more ignorant position is to assume that one is incapable of teaching you anything simply because they are an entertainer of some sort.

yeah but for some reason i dont. and if you only knew what would happen if someone told me to sit down and shut up to my face. but hey its the internet... samsung has the right to be a anonymous troll like anyone else... including me. holy shit! did you see what i did there? i proved a point....

20320027.jpg

yo "ACME" FORGET STUPID, YOU ARE FUCKiNG RETAREDED!!!! FUCK YOU TOY ASS CLOWN I WAS FUCKING TALKING TO "albertvonbuck" HENCE FORTH THE ""BUCK""YOU ARE A LOSER AT LIFE AND THE INTERNET AND GRAfFITTI SO YEA YOU TOO SHUT THE FUCK UP....since you are already sitting down.

and paint more ????? i would put my life on it that i paint more than your punk ass....you fucking bitch.

THE ONLY "POINT" YOU , MADE WAS HOW STUPID YOU ARE.......