Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"MAYBE IF I TYPE IN A LARGE FONT AND ALL CAPS PEOPLE WILL GET SCURRED. OH YEAH, I GOTTA TALK LIKE IM FROM NORTHEAST, BAMMA".

cmon son. i know ur mad but stop yelling. youre a nerdy weird white dude from gaithersburg that hasnt bombed outside of daylight chill spots in 20 years. 99% of the dudes on here have never seen your shit outside of flix cuz you just dont paint. im sure you can paint pieces but stop yelling at people about how youre gonna take "your" spots back. they werent even "your" spots in 1993. plenty of dudes back then went much harder than you and i havent heard any stories of anyone cowering in fear from you. this is the internet. stop threatening and yelling and maybe all of the dudes who are up right now wont laugh at you so much.

Say what you want about SMK, and I don't necessarily agree with the way he carries it on here sometimes, but when he does talk reckless you know who's doing the talking. There are only a few guys on here that post under their own well-known name and he's one of them. If he's saying something about you, you know who's doing the talking and you know who to approach if you have an issue and want to address it. Whether it's on the wall or in person.

It's real easy to talk slick about someone when there is little chance you will be held accountable for your words. I'm not saying that SMK is going to physically threaten anyone or that anyone has something to fear from him. But I will always respect guys who, if they're going to talk slick, put their name to their words.

MAYBE IF I TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND 5 FONT SIZES TOO BIG SMK WILL HEAR ME!!!!

fuck that. cant do that gay-ass shit....

why is a 40 year old white man from gaithersburg calling me "moe"? listen, stop yelling and threatening. no one is scared. you are not from the hood. you are not up. and i'll let the newbies on this thread in on a secret: you never were really up. writers i hold in higher regard than you and who were up throughout the late 80s/ 90s: exacto, taint, mega, cycle, cast, ultra, cram, kier, cha, budda, ever, evade, cool 'disco' dan, frame, sek, kier, cert. you couldnt hold a candle to any of those dudes when it came to street bombing. i will admit: you were king of those daytime montgomery county bridge spots back in the day and you can kill a blackbook. but why make yourself a fool threatening people over chill spots you havent painted in years.

in reply to the other posts:

respect? no writer i know respects dude. im just tired of hearing all his "yelling".

my identity? fuck that. this thread is full of police (redline killer). maybe i could see people saying im hiding if i wasnt telling the truth. but, seriously, every writer i know (and i know many) either thinks dude is a straight bamma or suspects it.

i know im funny. dudes are straight laughing at you, moe. now stfu....