Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
STOLEN

7 guests lurking on this thread? HMM...

Must be the Po-Po... sneaky bastards. :D

Oh, BTW, I met Che, Fant and the posse the other day. They was all Samoan and like 400lbs. each. Said they was from Wyoming. Che got a tramp stamp of a $20 sack of weed that says "Git dat skrilla" under it.

i saw that jake and thought about stealing it i didnt though ... an awesome piece regardless.

Above ... that is 100% truth about the samoan ancestry, i didn't believe it until i saw it myself! Being a pacific islander myself it was reassuring to see my people out and about!!

A new bulletin issued tonight by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security and obtained by ABC News describes the terror organization's chilling desire to derail a train.

"As of February 2010, al-Qa'ida was allegedly contemplating conducting an operation against trains at an unspecified location in the United States on the 10th anniversary of September 11, 2001," the document reads, using an alternate spelling for bin Laden's terror group. "As one option, al-Qa'ida was looking into trying to tip a train by tampering with the rails so that the train would fall off the track at either a valley or a bridge."