Wash DC

colonisms

why do the lightest weight dudes run their mouths the most? i'm telling you now: dc aint that big. you WILL run into those you have beef with eventually. you best be able to handle yours when it happens. or be able to run your ass off like a certain crew i know...

and what happen to no shit talkin? im just sayin? like a give a fuck !!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
and what happen to no shit talkin? im just sayin? like a give a fuck !!
i aint shit talking specifically. i'm statin facts. its just i know these dudes who talk the most on here are all under a buck fifty and will fucking choke when a real monster comes around. and my point is: he's coming.... u might not think he even knows who u are, u might think he forgot that one time he gave u a pass & then u disrespected anyway, u might think u'll never see him again... point is: u're gonna discover the other side of this graf game that aint in no books or magazines... believe me, i know i might get caught out there at anytime. but, i doubt it.

no your just a toy read a history book fatso has been on his shit probly as long as youve been alive, find a new person to bite

hole time fool i dont bite i learn the basics and that got me my style, but oh well i dont need to talk anything or prove nothin to you people know me and know i can burn do a throw up and all that shyt hole time my tag probly burns your fuckin wack as shyt but oh well fuck off the enternet and go paint or learn how to bitch made ass toy

your stuffs wack man sorry and incase you didnt know "hole" in the context your trying to use is spelled wHOLE. no matter how much you think you can paint, and how much money you spend on montana for your shit you will obviously never get it. your letters suck when you dont bite. and emel your letters are fucking TERRIBLE your definatley toy as fuck who cares what your fill looks like your letters are WACK. but dont listen to me go buy some more montana, or get caught again trying to rack rusto do some more glorified peices of shit and then post them on here so i can hate some more.

your stuffs wack man sorry and incase you didnt know "hole" in the context your trying to use is spelled wHOLE. no matter how much you think you can paint, and how much money you spend on montana for your shit you will obviously never get it. your letters suck when you dont bite. and emel your letters are fucking TERRIBLE your definatley toy as fuck who cares what your fill looks like your letters are WACK. but dont listen to me go buy some more montana, or get caught again trying to rack rusto do some more glorified peices of shit and then post them on here so i can hate some more.

hahahahaha word post your shyt or hold up do you even write?

lol. arent u the guy that was the victim of "bullying" by graf artists? i mean i had that word thrown at me like 200 times becuz of u... and yet here u are, talking shit. lets see some pics! if u aint got pics stfu!

5091941030_2038410ae5_z.jpg

4947405920_73e97f531f_z.jpg

hahahahahahaha word well everyone took it that way i didnt but you seen my shyt dnt act like you havnt and plus i dnt talk shyt i speak the truth unlike you guys and the only reason you dnt see my shyt on here is because i dnt have my own camera so beleive on rumers that you hear like if i dnt get up... just know i do in a slow and great peicing way i dnt rush work

and you know i burn your homeboy like if he waz a toy so chill with all the drama no one cares