Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...i cant wait to read about a bunch of retards getting arrested for posting a video showing all sorts of faces doing terrible things that a metro train should never go through. i dont feel bad for you getting caught i feel bad for the train suffering those terrible tags

those poor trains.

blahblahblah...SHUT THE FUCK UP yall niggas gon be talking about shit for days keep shit moving this is not a chat room !!

RIP no disrespect to your dead hommie...but hes the one who ran out the room when he saw me and my boy...and you were hommies with a runner? damn...you seen me before dog...dont even act like that you had your head down the whole time...and when we tried to holler outside the spot you kept walking...:confused:..

first of all i had nothing to do with any of that beef my nigga had wit yours i was there when your boy asked mine wats gud i was standing there just like you were because i was not invovled with it at all im not bout 2 pop of and fight some one i dont even know just because my homie had beef with and especialy when nothing happened you know what happened no one fucking ran or doged nothing and that shit is over and done with i never had beef with of yall niggas me and your boy saw each other at the bench and squashed it and that fight between my nigga and yours was supposed to be a 1 on 1

^^ and dont you look like a white fat fuck that swears he is from dc but whole time he is not?? i love how you went from ridin dick to acting like a bitch just because your up and all the times you have talked shit about me online vs person just does not add up lls.. and u and ur girl look like meth heads

^^ and dont you look like a white fat fuck that swears he is from dc but whole time he is not?? i love how you went from ridin dick to acting like a bitch just because your up and all the times you have talked shit about me online vs person just does not add up lls.. and u and ur girl look like meth heads

yeah i love meth so much. so much that i just want to go to school and have a real life unlike your non meth addict self. in fact if it wasnt for me smoking meth i wouldnt have what i do. now go join another rusko street team so you can get 500 stickers and claim there from him.

hahahahahah have i even met you?

or are you just a creep?

either way please shut up so we can get back to real graffiti