Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't even talk style. Half these KGB cats look like Kanye West. And the others like ButterBean.

Sorry i don't jock Calvin Klein loafers and polo's. It's fair bit of fun watching people react to shit over the web, and then out of there rage, that you dare insult the MIGHTY TALE ONER, or his fellow comrades,and then go out as far as searching my posts as to what kind of sneakers i like to wear. Maybe you should read more. You seem like the Rush Limbaugh kinda guy. Maybe you should preach to us about how the world is 6000 years old, and that the Muslims and Jews are going to do us over in the near future. Being TALE ONER is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. You sir, appear to be the one without an intellectual handle.

ULTRA::::

butterbean1.jpg

"finally" ?... you been waiting around for the shit to happen?..

let me find out you going over em?...kinda funny to read this shit this morning as you "mentioned" this last night...........

and don't act like you don't hold down dayspots too homie.........

your whole orginization paints with brushes........

and i sent u and rei and email about it before i even posted on here. wtf are u talking about? i got those pics off a blog about annacostia. like u say i even mentioned it to u face to face... cmon, son...

name one dayspot that i regularly paint or show me one pic of a day spot that i posted on here. anyway, i have nothing against day spots. i just dont post a bunch of easy shit up here and try to tell u i bomb. i know who's up and they know me and strangely enough, i get along with them fine. its the bammas i cant take. i even asked to paint at yr dayspot last night.

what organization? the non-graf artist collective that pays me money? its funny: ive never brush-painted w them but if they hand me a check for it, thats just what i'll do. thats like me saying your whole organization does everything in illustrator... i work full-time as an artist. pay my mortgage, feed my kids. so do u. keep it real.

the others like ButterBean.

thanks for the pic. cuz i will knock a motherfucker out. i care about graf culture... real talk: most of u will drop this shit in a few years, maybe sooner. if not, lets go bombing... in the interests of peace, my team has not talked one piece of shit in weeks... we still been bombing. havent seen anyone out on the street but some moe joints and beks... like i always say: prove me wrong. put the flix up.

Don't even talk style. Half these KGB cats look like Kanye West. And the others like ButterBean.

Sorry i don't jock Calvin Klein loafers and polo's. It's fair bit of fun watching people react to shit over the web, and then out of there rage, that you dare insult the MIGHTY TALE ONER, or his fellow comrades,and then go out as far as searching my posts as to what kind of sneakers i like to wear. Maybe you should read more. You seem like the Rush Limbaugh kinda guy. Maybe you should preach to us about how the world is 6000 years old, and that the Muslims and Jews are going to do us over in the near future. Being TALE ONER is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. You sir, appear to be the one without an intellectual handle.

ULTRA::::

butterbean1.jpg

Style? My statement was obviously about politics and your ignorance (you still have no idea what I meant do you? I'll be happy to educate you. PM me if you wish). And I have nothing to do with KGB...so you are mistaken if you thought I was reacting in their defense. I was just pointing out how stupid you are and continue to be. I guess I was defending decency. So your fashion critiques of them are misplaced. And yes, I use the "find all posts" option when someone talks shit anonymously to see if I can tell who they are...for curiosity's sake. And the last bit...oh, I already said you're an idiot.