Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its called economics dude...stop trying to throw the race card...besides...99.99% of writers are white in DC, historically from some rich ass white suburb not in DC and they bomb up in "chocolate city"...

that "99.9%" is totally wrong, i would say less than 50%

i never said anything about race, im aware that its all about economics

i dont believe i was talking to you..go ride a bike and post pictures that you probably have no idea where they were taken for reasons that are beyond me. bump that

blah blah blah .. sorry did you say something?

nah you right a lot of the freshest writers were born and raised in DC...

I don't think you were far off. Not like I work for the Census bureau but most DC writers I met and still meet are rich white, from the suburbs and do their best to hide that. Its just the way it is no haterade fro me. They are still dope writers.

img111.jpg.d4d748599ac8cd5a30f979a2334737dd.jpg

img112.jpg.7eaf9ebc056ee1d5cffe0cb556299eda.jpg

img113.jpg.197f3c8a3b3fc3397a4adafdfbaeab6b.jpg

img114.jpg.de4b7aed09503f79afa8ebf9c47ed3b8.jpg

blah blah blah .. sorry did you say something?

I don't think you were far off. Not like I work for the Census bureau but most DC writers I met and still meet are rich white, from the suburbs and do their best to hide that. Its just the way it is no haterade fro me. They are still dope writers.

WHATEVA MAN. I WUZ BORN IN SIBLEY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL. I AINT RICH, MY FOLK FOLK LEFT ME IN JAIL. I BEEN HOMELESS. SO FUCK YOUR STEREOTYPES AND EVERYTHING THAT GOES WIT IT. THAT GOES FOR EVRYBODY. IF YOU MY NIGGA YOU KNOW MY STELO. I GOT UR BACK N YOU GOTS MINES. PLUS 1/2 OF YOU NIGGAS IS WACK TO ME. CANT EVEN DO A BURNER, MUCH LESS A STRAIGHT LETTER. WACK ASS TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!Oh btw nuthin personal.

aj foyt and others are right on money. there were a million writers pre-82. whats up woody, go go ninja, go go half-pint, tabletop, a-team, ghostbusters, soldiers, gangster chronicles. i used to love to see those guys. its what inspired me to start tagging myself. if anything, i think dc graf slowed down after 84 and has never been as active as 70's- early 80's again and its the slowest now of any time.

seven was getting up before wildstyle and style wars came out. also, ask seven about e.t. (exotic touch rip)... that was my partner till i moved to nyc... i remember hanging w those guys and warpath and ibm crew in gtown in early 80's.

in response (again) to pm from yungun:

eat a dick. you and awaken (i dont even know who that is) and whoever else have no effect on my city at all. you are not up and will never be up. your entire crew is banned from dc by me and my crew and others are always on the street. anything you decide to do in dc wont even run 24 hours. better off listening to bent and shut the fuck up and stay in your lane, the hard-ass town of man-ass-ass...