Wash DC

colonisms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from yungun:

fucking dickhead. awaken and a few others have no beef with you best to leave it at that.

act like a fucking man and stop posting PM conversations on the forum.

snitchy, cant you tell which ones of us dont like you and your fake ass crew of children

my response:

i dont talk shit in private. i do my shit in the open. i couldnt possibly snitch on you bcuz we are not on same level. ive always said feel free to see me for some rec. ive even given u place and time and no response. a snitch is someone who gives info to police for his own benefit. anyway, please, come do some graf in dc so i can shit on it.

seven, one nine, whats up woody, lee

seven was up but he's from miami. one nine started much later than me. what's up woody is correct! lee actually got up in dc in mid 80's and is from nyc. everyone else is wrong! i got up in dc long before smk, cycle and any of those other answers... just saying there were a million writers back then...

and as far as being a historian: here's this week's contest: anyone on this board (besides eon) name one DC graf writer who was up before me. i can name over 20 but can you? (and don't say cool disco dan, because you'd be wrong by 4 years) extra credit: name 1 nyc style writer who was up before me...

Damn, why I can't play?

Lots of name writers before '83, no one doing anything other than signatures.

Pink and Fab 5 Freddy came here late 1984 promoting Wild Style. Seven starts painting here around that time. Seven did the first real pieces starting in 1984. SMK has been getting up since 1983. Cool Disco Dan, 1984. A lot of the earliest redline stuff dates to that year.

Oldies- Cool Calm Chuck, R.E. Randy, Terrible Tank, Monster SE, Buck Wheat, Awsome Anytime Abe, Ganster George, Fila Frank, SE Spinks, Mad Maxx......many more Ult can elaborate on.

DC's writing history stretches back into the 1960s, although most is sadly not documented because people didn't do that back then, unlike NYC, it was stricly on handstyles w/ simple line characters added in.

• Like 1

Really? That joint was nice...is it still runnning? Anyone with a PIC? That had to be EARLY 80s at least...guess it was part of this promotion with Fab 5 AJ is talkin bout...but LEE was on it...shit escalated quickly in 10 years from 84 to 94 at that time...thanks for the knolwedge